What's new

Kenshi in the comic book!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
AND HSU HAO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Edit: Nvm

HC: Will the comic primarily focus on new characters? And do you have a favorite among those new faces?

SK: The new characters will play a big part in the comic, but it’s definitely an ensemble piece. You’ll see a mix of old and new. You’ll even see characters appear in the comic that won’t appear in the game at all. We’ve got to keep readers guessing about what’s coming next.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Awesome artwork, I love story already lol. I like how Kenshi is one of MK's heroe's more so than other characters. Hope he kills Hsu Hao and other Red Dragon members.

P.S. Why isn't this front page news?! Also this confirms Hsu Hao is still in the canon, knew it. So many people though "MK reboot so no more Hsu Hao" nope lol

@Onilordasmodeus sure you'll like this ;)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Awesome artwork, I love story already lol. I like how Kenshi is one of MK's heroe's more so than other characters. Hope he kills Hsu Hao and other Red Dragon members.

P.S. Why isn't this front page news?! Also this confirms Hsu Hao is still in the canon, knew it. So many people though "MK reboot so no more Hsu Hao" nope lol
He was until he met his maker

Kenshi N Son