What's new

General/Other - Cybernetic Kano's Cybernetic Variation Discussion Thread

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
How come Leather Face is a better zoning then Cyber? Yeah, I'll wait. :( not only that but Leather Face projectile are +8 damage then 12 on Ex. WTF, really! No cyber love

xMEECH

Dyslexic
B1 being -8 is stupid. No reason it should be unsafe. Make it -5 or -6 at most. I'd be fine with it being -8 if his standing 3 (his other 9f mid starter) was safe but that isn't either.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I'm going to lab this guy like Bill Nye. I'm kicking the woman out and letting the kids have whatever they want. Cause I'm gonna break cyber. Down.
Down.
He will be accepted. Dismantled. Razed. Reconstructed Then purified.

I'm not giving up on cyber. I believe he's still very dangerous. I believe.

He will be

Resurrected.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I still use Cyber. I'm just upset that NRS still didnt touch Cyber in a special way like CT and Commando.
Man... I agree. But I haven't touched this game since Monday and I don't even have Kp2 yet and then there's all this rubbish and vitriol being said about the new guys but.

I still have cyber. And he has a faster up laser. It's 6 or 7 frames if I remember and the recovery is ok. I say there's something there and I'm going to figure out what nrs did and why and still hope for more but...

Cybernetic has something there. I'll build on it.

Right after my nap.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Man... I agree. But I haven't touched this game since Monday and I don't even have Kp2 yet and then there's all this rubbish and vitriol being said about the new guys but.

I still have cyber. And he has a faster up laser. It's 6 or 7 frames if I remember and the recovery is ok. I say there's something there and I'm going to figure out what nrs did and why and still hope for more but...

Cybernetic has something there. I'll build on it.

Right after my nap.
Lol

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Can somebody explain why Alien has Kano vanilla B1 +2 on block? +5 on hit with a 9f start up? Then they need B1 for Kano into -2 then they said screw it, and gave it to Alien. Now I now how Tremer players about up rocket. Pay 2 win DLC!

Jupe

Noob
I think cyber might still be kano's best variation against gm sub zero, but don't see any other match ups where i'd prefer him over the other two variations. Even gm sz might be questionable, at the moment i'm just most used to playing cyber in that mu.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I think cyber might still be kano's best variation against gm sub zero, but don't see any other match ups where i'd prefer him over the other two variations. Even gm sz might be questionable, at the moment i'm just most used to playing cyber in that mu.
I like him vs Jason and Goro.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
Back 21 stagger sucks so bad! people have noyhing to fear after b21. i tried staggering last night b21 been getting full combo punished lol . How the hell are you supposed to open anyone up with this character now, please can anyone tell me, and please dont say instant air ball for 9 percent, fully punishable if blocked

The only you can win with him now is you play perfect footsies i mean perfect no room for any mistakes zone hard and run away most of the game. Because if they take the life lead goodluck ever opening anyone up with him now

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Back 21 stagger sucks so bad! people have noyhing to fear after b21. i tried staggering last night b21 been getting full combo punished lol . How the hell are you supposed to open anyone up with this character now, please can anyone tell me, and please dont say instant air ball for 9 percent, fully punishable if blocked

The only you can win with him now is you play perfect footsies i mean perfect no room for any mistakes zone hard and run away most of the game. Because if they take the life lead goodluck ever opening anyone up with him now
b23? Or b13? Either way how are you getting full comboed? Counter poke with EX Ball or backdash

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog

(I mean b13 not b21)

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
b23? Or b13? Either way how are you getting full comboed? Counter poke with EX Ball or backdash
I was just trying to use it like a b1 stagger messing around lol. I'm just never gonna stagger or attempt any offence with him now just gonna do the full strings now or through out ex knives once in awhile then go back to running away and zoning . If they ever hit me gg

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Is aliens b1 a mid?
H
Its a high, but still the principle or logic behind this don't make since. I still us all variations. I like Cyber vs Piercing/mournful/GM/Tempest. I use Cyber vs Kotal, Kotal is like to strong face to face if you get hit. I like to zone him and low profile his projectile.

MrInsaynne

PG Coach Steve
Im not too affected by Cybernetic B1 being -8. Kano should just commit to knives or grenade string afterwards anyway. You guys dont really understand the move to say that this really kills Kano. Its meant to just be a whiff punish or anti air. It was -2 on block before. Now B13 is -2 on block instead. There is honestly no real difference. Stop overreacting. Most of you sound like children

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
You were never meant to open people up as Cyber. You're meant to punish mistakes.
I get that im not saying he needs crazy offensive tools just at this moment i dont see how he is a viable character in this game when everyone else has crazy offensive options even the zoning characters have some way to open someone up if needed like quanchi kitana predator etc. This is mkx your gonna hit sooner or later you cant keep people out forever his zoning isnt even that strong

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Im not too affected by Cybernetic B1 being -8. Kano should just commit to knives or grenade string afterwards anyway. You guys dont really understand the move to say that this really kills Kano. Its meant to just be a whiff punish or anti air. It was -2 on block before. Now B13 is -2 on block instead. There is honestly no real difference. Stop overreacting. Most of you sound like children
I'm good now. I done venting over the changes. Just have to adjust that all. I just noticed Alien has a similar move, even if it is a high.

Hey Coach do you play on X1. I would like to lvl up against you sometime?