What's new

General/Other - Cybernetic Kano's Cybernetic Variation Discussion Thread

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
Are you fucking seriousi if b1 is negative 8 im officially done with this stupid game. I seriously believe a bunch of fucking monkeys in the jungle can MAKE a game more balanced than these retards at NRS seriously i just cant no more

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
In Angry Joe voice, violent screamin..wait for it...wait.."YOU DONE FUCK IT UP!" Why did you screw with Kano best pressure tool, again!!! Who The Fuck Balls in charge of balancing fighters. Tell me please so I can tell them, how to balance a character.

No body complain about his b1 at all! It was better vanilla at +2 then it went -2, now at a lauguable -8. Wow! So no Cyber has now get off me option other the EX eye laser and that is -11 on block if guess wrong. Why do you keep shooting Kano in the foot when he is not top tier at all! Mk9 Kano got killed and now Cyber again is killed with unneeded nerfs. And Kano is a OG to the game but you keep killing him with stypid shit NRS! Damn get yall head together.

Rant over

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
i hear you bro i just cant understand why they would do this to kano i just cant understand.
My favorite character since day one is now absolutely trash the worst part he was never even that good to begin with.

So quanchi has some of the best zoning in the game and he has a 50/50. So cyber kano has mediocre zoning with weak knives and absolutely no upclose game thanks NRS

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Pressure with Cyber was never supposed to be his strong suit. but taking AWAY options doesn't seem like the right idea
I like how they forgot to mention this on the stream. *sarcasm* Nerfing a mid tier fighter is dumb nuts man!

He's going to ask politely mate because they castrated him for no reason to make sure MK 9 kano is alive and well in 2016.
I honestly what Cyber to be a import of unnerf Kano on MK9 then I'll be happy.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
i hear you bro i just cant understand why they would do this to kano i just cant understand.
My favorite character since day one is now absolutely trash the worst part he was never even that good to begin with.

So quanchi has some of the best zoning in the game and he has a 50/50. So cyber kano has mediocre zoning with weak knives and absolutely no upclose game thanks NRS
Yooo dude! His f4 is not no longer +2 its -5 that's his lifting knee move I used for pressure also. Cyber has nothing no more. No reason to use him, instant death up close when cornered. Ggs NRS! Nice nerfing on a A tier charater who was balance already.
So is Cryo SZ comin out as the most unloved or Cyber Kano at this point?
Cyber got no significant buffs! No damage on knives, no low projectile grenade throws ( new move) nothing wven worth mention. But wait...he got a even faster up laser *roll eyes*.
Like that really means anything to me when you took away his two pressure tools. B1 and f4 both are now negative.

Last edited:

FlappyDaniel

Snappin' spines all day e'ry day.
I already haven't been playing for months waiting for the online. I'm still going to give the XL commando a shot and see what he feels like. I'm really worried about the -8 B1, I think that was a big issue but I'll have to see. Can test a lot more now with good online being possible.

If not, I'm extremely happy with Birdie over in SF5, so we good.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
I already haven't been playing for months waiting for the online. I'm still going to give the XL commando a shot and see what he feels like. I'm really worried about the -8 B1, I think that was a big issue but I'll have to see. Can test a lot more now with good online being possible.

If not, I'm extremely happy with Birdie over in SF5, so we good.
Truthfully now since this pacth, Commando and CT are the two best choices. Cyber suppose to be his defualt true form and best imo, but fails to hit anything now.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Wow, if this is true about the B+1 and B+1,3...that's pretty shitty. I play a bit of Cybernetic and this seems completely unnecessary. I just don't understand some of the decisions that are made.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
Let's calm down.

It's a nerf, and a stupid one, but he's not trash. Jesus.
Name me one good reason to pick cybernetic kano now he had a hard time winning before this ridiculously patch. now im gonna say it he is probably the worst character in the game now tell who else now in the current patch has such a week up close game with absolutely no mix ups no pressure and his zoning is not that good atleast buff his knives now do something!!!!!!!!!quanchi shinkok kitana even predator all have options cyber has nothing

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Name me one good reason to pick cybernetic kano now he had a hard time winning before this ridiculously patch. now im gonna say it he is probably the worst character in the game now tell who else now in the current patch has such a week up close game with absolutely no mix ups no pressure and his zoning is not that good atleast buff his knives now do something!!!!!!!!!quanchi shinkok kitana even predator all have options cyber has nothing
Just don't do b1 on it's own... It's not that bad, fucking hell he's not suddenly trash because he can't stagger a string that people could see offline anyway.