What's new

Kano's 70% 50/50 1bar

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
I know that atleast 1 really only plausible thing to do against wake ups.

After a choke or Air throw, jump back and kick

As for the Oki, i know cyber sub can get ripped up in wake up without meter but even that shits inconsistent. Remember we are playing MK after all lol

OmyMk

Noob
Its not just armor, its 90% of the moves because of invincibility on wake ups now. Ive been playing kano Day 1, id rather not get blown up tryna trying to fuck with a wake up when thats not even reasonable.

You may get one win for guessing yet lose 100 times more

Maybe he has some retarded reset lol like spamming 3 EX KNIVES LMAO
That!

OmyMk

Noob
Kano is all about footsies, spacing, and throw setups + those brutal corner combos. And some zoning. He's fascinating to play with, i just don't agree with that air throw -> "50-50".

OmyMk

Noob
I think the 50-50 might work in corner if opponent tech rolls and looses invincibility on wake-up. Still not reliable. Thou after air throw they can't roll....

Keep it moist

Nerf Demander
nothing is a 100% with characters that dont have universal get of me/let me hurt you moves there is always gonna be situational setups....the thing with this setup is all you have to do is to stop the opponent from waking up and then when you achieve that (by baiting and punishing wakeups ) they will learn (unless they are fucking retarded) and you will be able to apply said ghetto reset

Keep it moist

Nerf Demander
Can't you roll away after the air throw?
no the air throw is untechable and this is why its usefull

correction you can but only if you delay your wakeup which then leaves you open the the setup cause all your char is going to be doing is laying on the ground

Keep it moist

Nerf Demander
Only that u can't stop their wakeups if they use the invincible ones. This is not online -> Begginers room.
listen if you know they are going to keep waking up just sit there block and punish nothing is stopping you from just punishing the wake up if this setup is not your cup of tea then forget about it

I really like this! Gud to know.......ohhhhhh Snap Sweep is the Cage Killer.....Say it ain't sooooooooooooo!!!

OmyMk

Noob
listen if you know they are going to keep waking up just sit there block and punish nothing is stopping you from just punishing the wake up if this setup is not your cup of tea then forget about it
Now that's more like it. Training the opponent to do things. The problem is it takes a long run to make them respect your options, but i'm fully into it. The same applies in the Ex Ball reset. If they will start block, options become available.

Keep it moist

Nerf Demander
I really like this! Gud to know.......ohhhhhh Snap Sweep is the Cage Killer.....Say it ain't sooooooooooooo!!!
but just for you im gonna get some games in with foxy using kano when we go to the casuals on the 16th and i will record it and hopefully i will do good against his cage

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I just don't think this is viable upon the wake up system change to be totally honest. I'm sorry, but Kano just sucks...if someone can convince me otherwise I commend you but ugh. NRS screwed him bad. SZ > Kano. Yeah, I said it, and it's true.

but just for you im gonna get some games in with foxy using kano when we go to the casuals on the 16th and i will record it and hopefully i will do good against his cage
I'll be counting on that win ya know, don't disappoint me lol nhaa its cool kick his ass tho!

Flagg

Noob
Well, i've just been in the lab and have some feedback, unless you want to PM instead?

Are we going there?!? Or sharing....

OmyMk

Noob
I just don't think this is viable upon the wake up system change to be totally honest. I'm sorry, but Kano just sucks...if someone can convince me otherwise I commend you but ugh. NRS screwed him bad. SZ > Kano. Yeah, I said it, and it's true.
Kano ain't that bad. He is just played the wrong way.