What's new

Kano's 70% 50/50 1bar

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
en overhead smash.....it doesnt matter its raw some strings that end in os you can dash thru it
facepalm!
i thought OS meant option select, i thought that move was called overhead elbow smash:oops: my fault for not reading the movelist i guess, thanks for clearing that up for me

OmyMk

Noob
everything has its downsides if you think a os is comming you can punish it in sf

but we getting off topic here...who is the kano mod I would like to change the title of this to Kano's 70% 50/50 1bar
That's a big name. I would name it "Not going to happen trashy 50/50". Trust me pal the only way Kano is getting 70% is if the opponent goes to the bathroom to piss in the middle of the round. No beef with u, i'm just mad of how hard u must work for shitty damage when other chars.... nevermind. Kano is very fun to play with.

Keep it moist

Nerf Demander
That's a big name. I would name it "Not going to happen trashy 50/50". Trust me pal the only way Kano is getting 70% is if the opponent goes to the bathroom to piss in the middle of the round. No beef with u, i'm just mad of how hard u must work for shitty damage when other chars.... nevermind. Kano is very fun to play with.
I main Jax so i totally understand the lack of damage (average punish 14%) but i make up for it with actuall skill, reading the opponent and a shit load of setups (50/50's 75/25's) that get me damage.

The next PND casual ill play only kano and then upload the videos on here......hopefully some games against the twins and foxy will be close LMAO im fucking kidding myself. but i will try

Keep it moist

Nerf Demander
tell me if the title is wrong

Is it not a 50/50?
Do you not use one bar?
Is the total damage not 69%?

if you answered yes to all of the above then the title is good

OmyMk

Noob
50-50 is a situation where opponent must choose correctly upon blocking low or high to save his life. Here wakeup attacks provide that luxury of getting away unharmed. Those wake-up attacks are stuffed like that only in training mode.
This IS NOT a true 50-50.
This is garbage. Only rookies use it.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
50-50 is a situation where opponent must choose correctly upon blocking low or high to save his life. Here wakeup attacks provide that luxury of getting away unharmed. Those wake-up attacks are stuffed like that only in training mode.
He gets it. When this game first came out, literally all kano need was armor on EX choke and combos off EX knife and he would have been Top tier. He was a zoning rushdown character that used that whole Setup because IT ACTUALLY WORKED when wake up wasnt sucha fucking scapegoat.

Now Kano is litterally a footsies/spacing enthusiast which is why he is so average (though his footsies are amazing). He never gained anything besides the EX knife shit to actually upgrade him to what he used to be.

Keep it moist

Nerf Demander
And i have done this a couple weeks back when i was at the PND casuals some guy tried to wake up with kitana and lost the round cause this worked

ps it doesnt work against the wake up cutter or lift but will break everything else with the overhead

if you listened to what i was saying in the video wakeup attacks with armour beat this setup.

Flagg

Noob
Fuck.

Last PND I decided "okay, Kano is not as good as I thought/wanted to be", but this video has given me something to ponder, as I like to use jk/grab a lot, especially to end certain combos.

You know, if this works best on wakes ups with no armour, I guess this would work on Mileena, CSZ and Sindel. Hmm, wonder if it beats out Kitanas fan lift..

I knew you could use that overhead on players on the ground, never thought once about using it after that mid air grab, and I had no idea it has pretty good priority over wake up attacks. Not just that, the sweeps, low pokes, everything.

This was a fucking good video.

Keep it moist

Nerf Demander
He gets it. When this game first came out, literally all kano need was armor on EX choke and combos off EX knife and he would have been Top tier. He was a zoning rushdown character that used that whole Setup because IT ACTUALLY WORKED when wake up wasnt sucha fucking scapegoat.

Now Kano is litterally a footsies/spacing enthusiast which is why he is so average (though his footsies are amazing). He never gained anything besides the EX knife shit to actually upgrade him to what he used to be.
i was acctually surprised when his ex knife didnt hit mid

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
And i have done this a couple weeks back when i was at the PND casuals some guy tried to wake up with kitana and lost the round cause this worked

ps it doesnt work against the wake up cutter or lift but will break everything else with the overhead

if you listened to what i was saying in the video wakeup attacks with armour beat this setup.
Its not just armor, its 90% of the moves because of invincibility on wake ups now. Ive been playing kano Day 1, id rather not get blown up tryna trying to fuck with a wake up when thats not even reasonable.

You may get one win for guessing yet lose 100 times more

Maybe he has some retarded reset lol like spamming 3 EX KNIVES LMAO

Keep it moist

Nerf Demander
I guess this would work on Mileena, CSZ and Sindel. Hmm, wonder if it beats out Kitanas fan lift..

I knew you could use that overhead on players on the ground, never thought once about using it after that mid air grab, and I had no idea it has pretty good priority over wake up attacks. Not just that, the sweeps, low pokes, everything.

This was a fucking good video.
just try it out on the char's you think it might work on and see what does and what doesnt

Keep it moist

Nerf Demander
Its not just armor, its 90% of the moves because of invincibility on wake ups now. Ive been playing kano Day 1, id rather not get blown up tryna trying to fuck with a wake up when thats not even reasonable.

You may get one win for guessing yet lose 100 times more

Maybe he has some retarded reset lol
tru i remember before the wakeups got "fixed" i could 2, 1 with jax and it would knock everyone out of any wakeup that wasnt armoured or lowered their hitbox rediculous amounts

OmyMk

Noob

I yet have to see the Kitana wich wake-ups with Pretty Kick and not those invincible wakeups. I guess it was that guy u faced.