What's new

Kano Revealed at Brazilian MK11 Event Konvocacao

Spoobs

Noob
I'm very into this version of Kano. Like a cybernetic Kraven the Hunter. Can't wait for the skins in this game because all the regional ones look very cool.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
He kinda reminds me of MKvsDCU Kano, but in his MKX gear.

Btw... am I remembering wrong, or was there a leak at some point saying Kano was going to look like a pirate this time around?

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
He does look really young, I think he's the first character that looked better in MKX.

I hope they give him more unique cybernetic abilities. He has a laser eye and chest but his only decent projectile was a generic ass knife throw and his other defining feature is the kano ball which just has to be the corniest and most retarded looking special move in either of the new NRS games that he's been in.

Unpopular opinion but I've never liked Kano but I know he's popular and Im really excited for Sub so im happy for you guys getting your character. Iv never been interested in but im excited for what they might have done with him

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
What happened to the leak of Kano sitting this one out and his son taking over instead? LUL

But now we have 3 out of more menu characters being confirmed... Cassie, Kitana and now Kano... And then there is the guy with the purple outfit... Come on, Rain! If Smoke and Noob Saibot don't make it in, you have to do the trick for me.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
The region exclusive skins will likely (hopefully) end up available to all players at some point so I don't think I'd worry about that. Even though this Kano skin isn't that great to me, I really want the Kold War Skarlet skin.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Nah... I think a more likely explanation is that the current Kano is still in jail or he died, and this is the young Kano. Baraka's story might be something similiar, too, considering that his current version is freaking dead.
You could explain the tattoo away as paying homage to his pops, but did he get his eye and heart removed and replaced with the same tech as his dad too? That's a bit hard to believe.
Could be young Kano, but felt that the whole time travel thing was so they could get human versions of the revenants and characters that died in MKX back. It would be kinda weird for them to start of MK11 with Kano dead only for him to come back in the game game, but I don't know.

The eye and heart does make it seem like normal Kano, though. The only thing I can think of to explain his son having the same tech is that they basically forced him to get the same cybernetics so he can be combat enhanced (the cybernetic heart can apparently buff someone who has it, for an example).

I just find the whole present day Cassie Cage versus what is suppose to be young Kano kinda weird. Why not young Sonya versus young Kano? That's one of the major reasons why I think it's actually the son.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Is it me or does he look A LOT like CM Punk if you zoom onto his face.

Also CM Punk is from Chicago. mhhh interesting

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Could be young Kano, but felt that the whole time travel thing was so they could get human versions of the revenants and characters that died in MKX back. It would be kinda weird for them to start of MK11 with Kano dead only for him to come back in the game game, but I don't know.

The eye and heart does make it seem like normal Kano, though. The only thing I can think of to explain his son having the same tech is that they basically forced him to get the same cybernetics so he can be combat enhanced (the cybernetic heart can apparently buff someone who has it, for an example).

I just find the whole present day Cassie Cage versus what is suppose to be young Kano kinda weird. Why not young Sonya versus young Kano? That's one of the major reasons why I think it's actually the son.
I would HOPE that the reason Kano isn't whaling on Sonya in the menu is because they realized Sonya and Kano need to get some other shit going in their lives, apart from their rivalry, because this isn't 1992 anymore. I would hope this.

I agree it's weird this is his default. But then again Liu/Kung/Kitanas defaults in MKX were complete what if's. Maybe this outfit isn't canon either.