What's new

kabal video thread

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
just some offline matches between me and other ppl in the houston scene.. any tips would be nice. the video of me vs skarlett is the most rescent so you can definetly see improvements.. anyways.. enjoy.. and see you guys at Final Round

vs. emperor_scar

showtime vs emperor (extra skarlett video, his first time playing offline with use i was impressed)

vs. showtime

vs. showtime (commentary by starcharge)

Skitzo

Noob
First match was beast, my 2 cents: more pressure. Maybe a small variation like b1 NDC f3 NDC to try to bait Skarlet's EX slide. Other than that, your Kabal seems solid.

Cat

First match was beast, my 2 cents: more pressure. Maybe a small variation like b1 NDC f3 NDC to try to bait Skarlet's EX slide. Other than that, your Kabal seems solid.
thanks. Yeah I like doing f3 dash into grabs. Or just into d3. Knee. But yeah I'm working on different mix up pressure.

Cat

a mm$ between me and tom ft3 very close set.. missing a d1 anti air is a all or nothing.. good stuff to tom though

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
I would say get more d1 or standing 2 in those block strings. I have a friend I play all the time, he crosses me up mid block string. also abuse the 50/50 more thats good stuff. but you have a solid kabal man good stuff. Any tips you can offer a fat kid on that d1 anti cross over?