What's new

kabal video thread

believe this or not,with the new patch my reset kombo barely hit 37% damage and become more harder
I definitely think the juggles are harder as they keep patching the game, the timing is getting hella strict. My combos don't seem like they're working very well anymore.

I'm doing 34% with b+2,1,2 f+3,2 xx nomad dash b+2(whiff),1(whiff),2 f+3,2 xx tornado. It feels a lot harder than it used to be.

Zonk

Noob
I hope you guys are imagining the change in the juggle system, cause I just made a 25 hit 47% meterless corner combo (probably ~44% on a patched game). It would be a shame if I can't do it whenever I play on a patched system.

Nameer

Noob
I hope you guys are imagining the change in the juggle system, cause I just made a 25 hit 47% meterless corner combo (probably ~44% on a patched game). It would be a shame if I can't do it whenever I play on a patched system.
My corner kombo it was 47% damage no meter ,now with the patch it become 40-41% damage :(

EagleJin

Noob
greglife:
Nice vid!
I found it's possible to add a standing 2 after the air bb+1:

J.1, b+1,2,1, dash, jip, xx bb+1, land, 2, nomad, f+3,2 xx db+2

Nameer:
Your combo looks awesome! Too bad about the patch. It's not like Kabal did a tremendous amount of damage before it either.

Ulturas

Noob
Best one I've found is Jump 1 or 2, b+121, dash, 21, xx, f+4, bf4, jump in 1 or 2, f3+2, xx, db2 + trigger for 40% and it's pretty easy to perform I can land it every time xD.

This isn't my combo vid btw just showing you guys.

I have a 40%/41% with Ex Bar but it's very tough to land due to the njp being pretty unreliable.

This one's my combo :p but yea pretty tough to land

jump in 1 or 2, b121, njp, dash, small pause, 2, small pause, f4, bf4, f32, xx, db2

SWBeta

TYMCP 1 and 2 Creator
Anyone here who has the ability to record combos and has made some combo vids or clips that would like to help out with a big project, please PM me.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

shura30

Shura
since michaelangelo is the best kabal player right now
can we start a collection of videos of his playing style?

we should collect separately pre and post 1.02 patch

rly nice combo videos, only problem is.... I am new and would like to see combo inputs :( like this, it's harder to catch all inputs :((((
anyone can write down some BnB or at least past some video link, I couldn't find any

Slego

The Saltan of Salt
Yeah, Erik plays a mean Kabal, that f32 straight out of the airball is hard as hell to pull of consistently.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
@[C88] GamerBlake90

Nicely done, though not practical at all as the NJP connects once in 100 years. Online forget about it!

Hey guys post all your links to Erik Warda, Michealangelo and Online Tony Kaballin videos. Let's make this a thread with the best of the best videos.

This is kabal's hardest match up, you really can't Iafb against her. You have to have your feet on the ground 100% of the time. Tony adapted well though.

circle masher

NRS PLLLLS MORE BUFF AN NERFPS GAME IS UBNALENCERD
DoctrineDark's Kabal is the most technically impressive Kabal I've seen any videos of. There are a few videos on YouTube of him playing in tourneys, I'll post up the links later when I get home.

Crathen

Death is my business
Here's some casuals with my sparring partner:
(disclaimer: it was 2 am and we didn't have nothing to do , we grabbed a six pack and decided to play some mk9 so...bare with us and the mistakes like that constant lol ground gas blast in the vids , hopefully we'll record some other casuals from time to time )

Kabal vs Quan Chi

Kabal vs Quan Chi 2

Kabal vs Johnny Cage