What's new

Kabal Guide Feedback

babalook

Noob
not to mention the f32 they have to block builds meter, also if anyone has seen ERIKs kabal matches the new bnb after a AA spin or iAFB spin is jumpkick fireball then f4
it does the most damage known i believe and has the fireball which builds a little more meter too. The only time you shouldn't go for this combo is if your in a position to dash them to a corner or somthing like that.

How the hell do you connect jump kick into iAFB when they're in the air? I'm pretty decent at repeated iAFB's, but I can't for the life of me connect one after an in-air jump kick.

babalook

Noob
ya it is pretty hard to do after shit like b121 but after a spin just jump and press b4/3 b1 as you are comeing down from the jump it is very easy after a spin since you don't have to do it instantly. Think of it as if you were going to do a deep jump kick into a fireball for a combo starter. On that note has anyone else noticed it is like 100x harder to do a jumpkick into a fireball if you jump over the opponent first instead of jumping at them, is this a glitch or something, I believe it happens with kitana too?

shura30

Shura
you just have to reverse inputs

jump, f,f LP

when you input ff kabal it's already on opponent's back so it will be registered as a b,b input

shura30

Shura
it's still not good as a combo starter
too much unreliable

i've managed to jK blast f3,2 spin (opponent on the ground)

but most of the time blast won't combo and the opponent sent far away
maybe had something to do with reptile's little hitbox i need to test again others

but if you manage to land a jump kick, you should be able to land a punch and go full combo afterwards

ya it is pretty hard to do after shit like b121 but after a spin just jump and press b4/3 b1 as you are comeing down from the jump it is very easy after a spin since you don't have to do it instantly. Think of it as if you were going to do a deep jump kick into a fireball for a combo starter. On that note has anyone else noticed it is like 100x harder to do a jumpkick into a fireball if you jump over the opponent first instead of jumping at them, is this a glitch or something, I believe it happens with kitana too?
It's still possible after a b121, right? I swear I've seen people do it.