What's new

Tech - Cyrax Just-Frame Hard to Blockable Looping Vortex

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
Never said that.....I said calm down. KP2 hasnt even been out a week and everyone on TYM is shitting their pants and acting like petulant children.
I am calm. I never allow myself to be put in the corner by Cyrax, nor do I really even come across him online.

haketh

Noob
Cyrax's neutral is garbage, he has no wakeup, nothing to get out of pressure.

Cyber Sub can do all this WITH A GOOD REVERSAL and a dumb ass divekick. Also Cyrax is 100x harder to use.

Cyrax is fair. Honestly.
EX Tele isn't that good as a wakeup?

Not being sarcastic genuinely curious, watching Dragon play it seems solid.

I gotta say though- its not that any particular character is overpowered, its that REO is overpowered and should be normalized

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
Making the low bombs a mid will kill his mixups lol. They should just make it so that if you hit them both within 5 frames the second hit becomes a mid. And if they absolutely HAVE to nerf him more take away his armor on wake up just leave my mixups alone damnit! Also cyber sub needs *cool*down on his ice bombs and divekick a mid and he's balanced. Every character needs dirt, there dirt just needs a slight adjustment not annihilation. Making a character shit just for having these at one point isn't balancing that's just salt. Work on making these more fair not killing the character.

Sunny_D

But Tanya, after being nerfed multiply times, was a bullshit character? Ok.
I think kobu nerfs were justified and that DN and Pyro need a bit more help. But ask Cyrax has shit neutral and a hard time actually getting in. My nerf idea up there would be fair and also what buffs do you think her other two variations need? :)

Sunny_D

Seriously, like 9,000 people have viewed the combo thread in which i posted the tech.How does everyone not know this?lol
As a lab monster, could you also put up a video on how to block this stuff so that scrubs who won't lab this will see it's not un beatable lol. It should be in the same thread so that they have no reason to complain when seeing it.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
As a lab monster, could you also put up a video on how to block this stuff so that scrubs who won't lab this will see it's not un beatable lol. It should be in the same thread so that they have no reason to complain when seeing it.
The way reo is doing it in this video, can actually be escaped.By backdashing and armor.If you do the net high enough the opponent CANNOT backdash since he is too high up the ground, i believe if the opponent gets trapped in the net really close to the ground, you can backdash and both armor.It goes for higher damage, but it's escapable.If you do f21 ex df2, njp, 4 xx bf1, db3, b2.That is inescapable except for armor, but it sacrificies alot of damage.

Sunny_D

The way reo is doing it in this video, can actually be escaped.By backdashing and armor.If you do the net high enough the opponent CANNOT backdash since he is too high up the ground, i believe if the opponent gets trapped in the net really close to the ground, you can backdash and both armor.It goes for higher damage, but it's escapable.If you do f21 ex df2, njp, 4 xx bf1, db3, b2.That is inescapable except for armor, but it sacrificies alot of damage.
I feel like he's perfect the way he is honestly, cyber sub maybe not but Cyrax is golden

Is there a trick or strategy to blocking this? I could block quans hard to blockables pre patch and after watching bradys video on escaping the csz trap, i can block it somewhat regularly. This cyrax trap i am like 0/40 on blocking so far in a match

Tweedy

Noob
If Cyrax's neutral is bad, then Tanya's neutral was non-existent.

F1 + F4 + good walk speed + great backdash + get gud = stop

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
They just need to adjust the buffer so there is 5 frames to block his Reset from high net...and take away the endless loops from it.... i main Cyrax and i know i don't need Resets,, just for the love of god don't mess with his normals, and don't screw up the bombs or net or his B2/b1.

whoever said bombs should be a mid needs to die. obviously they are salty and need to concentrate on their own character.

Cyrax could also use a good Wakeup and standing armor option.. his Shrapnel Port is getting blown the f up.

and Smoke needs a better armor option..

as long as Cyrax gets armor while in neutral im completely fine with the reset being removed or adding block frames to it!

and his armor has to be somewhat unsafe.
his and CSZ HTB's are fine can be fuzzied with some Labbing time very consistantly.
Yea I agree. Leave his B2/low bomb reset in the game since he barely has armor. The trade-off is fair. I'd be ok if they removed the B2/low bomb reset and gave him armor on his ex-AA grab and improved his teleport. Just my thought.