What's new

Tech - Cyrax Just-Frame Hard to Blockable Looping Vortex

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
If you lost a tournament set to this, at a tournament you payed decent money to enter thinking you had a shot at, would it be fair then?
Are the same people who find this okay the same people who thought pre-patch Summoner was okay?

Wigy

There it is...
They need to increase the buffer for low/oh hitting of the same frames coming out as mids... And then buff cyrax's armour cause sweet lord its bad, especially when his d1 gets low profiled (lol)

do you guys want to know what is really funny? in two months if this stay in the game the mk community will not ban cyrax from tournaments because nothing ever gets ban we just let it be to see what happens.

and some players will be like " is not like he is winning every major" lol

Gamer68

Fujin!
I hope that come final round, the NRS devs see how dumb and broken these robots are and make the bombs a mid
Yeah... no.

As a new Cyrax main, I feel like the best thing this character has going for him is his mix-ups. His wake-ups suck and his defense in general sucks too. The only way to get any real damage from his combos is to be on point and get some crazy bomb juggles going on. Like I said, the mix-ups is where this character shines and making his bombs hit Mid would nerf him into the ground, in my opinion.

His mix-ups might not (probably) shouldn't be this good, but I'm sure there is some other way they could balance him out without drastically nerfing them.

Altsa

If this gets patched, I'll bet it will be along the lines of "net no longer causes a restand if the opponent is airborne".

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
So wait, are you saying that anything that I do after EX saw is unbreakable too?
No if you're using normals then punch/kick/etc can be broken, but the projectile stuff won't be. So there's like setups to use after EX Saw to do only net and Bombs so you won't be broken. Catch someone walking or jumping into an EX Saw with 20% health left and the match is over.

Gamer68

Fujin!
No if you're using normals then punch/kick/etc can be broken, but the projectile stuff won't be. So there's like setups to use after EX Saw to do only net and Bombs so you won't be broken. Catch someone walking or jumping into an EX Saw with 20% health left and the match is over.
Not anything... Just any other none breakable move. bombs, net or grab as well as ex saw are all unbreakable.
Huh, interesting. Thanks for telling me about that.

I have a question for you guys: Do you think that Cyrax is "unfair" or broken? I really like Cyrax in this game, but I can't help but to start to feel that maybe I'm playing a "cheap" character because of what everyone is starting to say.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
This cancerous crap has got to stop. It upsets me just watching it, let alone fight it.

I hope that come final round, the NRS devs see how dumb and broken these robots are and make the bombs a mid, just like Smokes bomb. It makes no sense why Smokes are a mid and not the other ground bombs from Cyrax and Sub.
They were unblockable in mk9. Calm down