What's new

Juicy X: The Final Squeeze

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
So saying 'You're garbage' and generally being really offensive and a dick to people is the same as what Dink is doing. Lol, this Ducky dick riding is hilarious.

Will Pnut and Cowboy continue to rush to Ducky's aid well into MKX? I'm excited to find out.
It's the exact same thing. Being subtle doesn't diminish what he is saying. Lol, go and read Dink's response. @TopTierHarley pointed out that even when Dink is trying to defend himself, he is still acting condescending towards Bipolar.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
It's the exact same thing. Being subtle doesn't diminish what he is saying. Lol, go and read Dink's response. @TopTierHarley pointed out that even when Dink is trying to defend himself, he is still acting condescending towards Bipolar.
Which would you rather have:

A site where everyone said everything aggressively and rudely, or a site where everyone said the same things politely?

I thought I played harder and smarter and lost to mostly chance. But that's how this game goes and I give you props for working smart not hard
Yea not backhanded whatsoever. I'm not sure what playing harder is, you sweat more? And clearly you didn't play smarter by attempting to d1 after everything.

Anyways, I hear ferrah/torr has access to armored specials, so I'll see you then.

Goldi

Noob
Agreed. People might actually learn from their losses if they respected their opponents who beat them instead of looking for excuses and blaming the game.
I do though. I bake cupcakes for my opponents lol

My losses are always my own fault and I never complain about them. I'm curious what I've done that would make you imply I'm a bad sport.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I'm sorry but that sounds pretty underhanded, if that was not your intention I apologize.
See the thing about me is I have some EXTREME opinions. But I try my hardest to keep them all gameplay related. It is extremely rare that I attack a players ability or talent. If I think someone is of a lower skill level than me and I want to prove that I will play them and hold it if I lose. Kung Lao challenge was a perfect example. I called em out, lost and I haven't said anything since. SCR I declared to be the best mmh (lol) and I was prepared to prove it by challenging Jupiter to a 100$ MM.

I've played bipolars other characters and I can say with absolute certainty that he is not a bad player by any stretch of the imagination . But I think it's crazy to claim that a character with very low execution and that mucharmor has to work harder to win. And yes bipolar I did try to d1. I wake up I got beat, I blocked I guess wrong so I felt I had nothing to lose trying it.

But you guys wanna call me a dick. Because I answered a question in the op. If people get offended by my opinions I'm sorry, not my intent theyre just my opinions. I'm not a dick. I can be one lol but I'd prefer the classier route unlike some of the posters you've seen in here today

coolwhip

Noob
I do though. I bake cupcakes for my opponents lol

My losses are always my own fault and I never complain about them. I'm curious what I've done that would make you imply I'm a bad sport.
I'm curious to know what made you think I was implying you are.

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Jesus Christ, the sheer volume of salt and juice in this thread is ludicrous.

You know what's interesting though? I've never seen the genuinely top players make excuses like some posters here. Sonicfox, 16bit, Theo, Jupiter, King, Reo, I've never seen them say "I commend you for winning with a character that takes less effort to win with". Reo just quit IGAU cos he didn't like it, he didn't throw a tantrum on TYM about how it's just a party game cos he got bodied. Shit, I remember a 16bit v PL match, Catwoman vs Bats/DD, and Bit dominated for the first game, close second to PL and then Bit dominated for the third but made a few dumb mistakes and lost, because that's what happens at that level. He shook Carl's hand, went off to be salty elsewhere without begrudging the man his win and got back on commentary admitting that he fucked up.

Shit, Pig lost 6-0 in the Grand Finals of Evo to fucking Batgirl who at the very least has a vortex that is definitely unbalanced. And I didn't see one grain of salt from him, after he worked like a dog for about a year grinding, teching and performing one of the best levelling ups I can remember in a game. I guess that's what separates the really great players and the guys who are in the top 1% of players but can't compete with the genuinely top players. Some of them take their losses, learn from them and move on, others whine about how IGAU is just a 'party game' and how they outplayed the other guy but lost.

What's interesting is that it's the same players who'll talk shit about how noobs and people who aren't as good at the game as them, like me, need to nut up and take their losses to their broken MMH. Then as soon as they get bodied by a Bane they start throwing a little hissy fit.

And from an Irish perspective, I've followed the scene since MK9 and the Canadian players I'd be most familiar with would be Honeybee, Death, xSmokex and Biohazard. I mean absolutely no offence because Dink is a damned good player, but in no way did he put Canada on the map for NRS games. Not in my experience anyway. I think someone might need a reality check.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I like how the juice squeezed from this thread isn't even related to the OP.
Well I just made a bad ass protein shake an hour ago and let me tell you something ..... LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING ......that egg white protein powder had no business w the low carb juice but was enriched by it and created something juicier

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Jesus Christ, the sheer volume of salt and juice in this thread is ludicrous.

You know what's interesting though? I've never seen the genuinely top players make excuses like some posters here. Sonicfox, 16bit, Theo, Jupiter, King, Reo, I've never seen them say "I commend you for winning with a character that takes less effort to win with". Reo just quit IGAU cos he didn't like it, he didn't throw a tantrum on TYM about how it's just a party game cos he got bodied. Shit, I remember a 16bit v PL match, Catwoman vs Bats/DD, and Bit dominated for the first game, close second to PL and then Bit dominated for the third but made a few dumb mistakes and lost, because that's what happens at that level. He shook Carl's hand, went off to be salty elsewhere without begrudging the man his win and got back on commentary admitting that he fucked up.

Shit, Pig lost 6-0 in the Grand Finals of Evo to fucking Batgirl who at the very least has a vortex that is definitely unbalanced. And I didn't see one grain of salt from him, after he worked like a dog for about a year grinding, teching and performing one of the best levelling ups I can remember in a game. I guess that's what separates the really great players and the guys who are in the top 1% of players but can't compete with the genuinely top players. Some of them take their losses, learn from them and move on, others whine about how IGAU is just a 'party game' and how they outplayed the other guy but lost.

What's interesting is that it's the same players who'll talk shit about how noobs and people who aren't as good at the game as them, like me, need to nut up and take their losses to their broken MMH. Then as soon as they get bodied by a Bane they start throwing a little hissy fit.

And from an Irish perspective, I've followed the scene since MK9 and the Canadian players I'd be most familiar with would be Honeybee, Death, xSmokex and Biohazard. I mean absolutely no offence because Dink is a damned good player, but in no way did he put Canada on the map for NRS games. Not in my experience anyway. I think someone might need a reality check.