What's new

Juicy X: The Final Squeeze

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
You do realize that MLG hasn't had an event since June of last year? Most of their money has been sunk into their Arena they are building in Columbus and their online competitions. So before you throw around the "numbers" argument get your facts straight. Now you just sound like an uninformed jackass.
Oh I actually didn't know that. Sorry. This just in, injustice killed MLG

zaf

professor
Also I put Canada on the map for nrs and I plan to maintain that going into mkx. I lent you the token Canadian for this game but I will take it back once you realize you can't hold a candle to me in mkx ;)
Bullshit you did.
If anything it was either Quebec or Toronto.
Ask anyone in the nrs community about a Canadian player and they will name either neo russel, winterwarz, kfrog, @Jer or myself.

EDIT: Dont know how I forgot him but @Death was giving us a name when he was living in the states

Last edited:

STB Shujinkydink

Bullshit you did.
If anything it was either Quebec or Toronto.
Ask anyone in the nrs community about a Canadian player and they will name either neo russel, winterwarz, kfrog, @Jer or myself.

EDIT: Dont know how I forgot him but @Death was giving us a name when he was living in the states
You know what zaf you're right. You guys did hold the easy coast down pretty well. And your ermac from what I've seen was legit

zaf

professor
You know what zaf you're right. You guys did hold the easy coast down pretty well. And your ermac from what I've seen was legit
Read my second post. Like I said, it is next to impossible to name one person who put canada on the map.
It was all of us together man.

Forgive me if I am not sure if your post was sarcastic or not >_>

zaf

professor
Thanks for your input, wasn't gonna bother replying to that because I wasn't around for the MK9 days.
When it comes to Injustice though, Canada = HoneyBee and Biohazard
yea I was definitely talking Pre-IGAU days.
I definitely agree that when it comes to igau and these past 2 years, it your brother and yourself that put canada on the map

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
People need to stop being this sensitive. This is a competitive forum and the fact is that some people are good, and others are not. The people who deny that they are bad will probably remain bad for the rest of the time they play fighting games. It's also pretty funny to see some people in this thread complain about "negativity" when they are some of the biggest cancers in this community.

Last edited:
People need to stop being sensitive this sensitive. This is a competitive forum and the fact is that some people are good, and others are not. The people who deny that they are bad will probably remain bad for the rest of the time they play fighting games. It's also pretty funny to see some people in this thread complain about "negativity" when they are some of the biggest cancers in this community.
we talking about @Pnut? I agree get that guy out of here

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Dink is saying some silly silly SILLY & frankly wrong stuff, but the difference is he's not atatcking people & acting like a piece of shit to people over a game. Like my daddy used to say you getting a little big for your britches over some well deserved wins.

I swear this is not PNW bias talking >.>
Actually, dink essentially called bipolar garbage and implied that the only reason that he lost was because bane is broken. It's the same thing ducky did, except dink tried to play it off. It's still "attacking" someone even if it's less explicit.

haketh

Noob
Actually, dink essentially called bipolar garbage and implied that the only reason that he lost was because bane is broken. It's the same thing ducky did, except dink tried to play it off. It's still "attacking" someone even if it's less explicit.
If you think Dink was really trying to imply that you really don't know Dink.

STB Shujinkydink

No that's not at all what I said. Or what I was trying to say. I was suggesting that mmh takes a lot more time and effort, execution and creativity than bane. I do not think bane is op, and I do not think bipolar is a bad player. I commend him for using a character that is easier to win with and takes less practice and execution to pick up.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
No that's not at all what I said. Or what I was trying to say. I was suggesting that mmh takes a lot more time and effort, execution and creativity than bane. I do not think bane is op, and I do not think bipolar is a bad player. I commend him for using a character that is easier to win with and takes less practice and execution to pick up.
I'm sorry but that sounds pretty underhanded, if that was not your intention I apologize.

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
If you feel that strongly about Injustice not being a competitive game, you should have quit a long time ago. It's great if you want to support NRS games at tournaments but talking straight trash about it on forums doesn't help anyone. If Injustice is just a 'party game', you have no appreciation for the hard work that so many players put into it and for the skill that has been shown in so many tournaments.
People like you? :]