What's new

Match-up Discussion Juicy VIII.c: My Final(ized) MU chart

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
@SneakyTortoise the last thing 16bit & I texted about was the liquid shit coming out of his ass a few days ago.

@FOREVER KING I haven't even brought up that I got top 8. I just brought up that I bodied you when we played. But thanks for bringing it up. None of what im talking about has had anything to do with acomplishments. It was about how batman is a good enough character to place/win with and your lack of skill as a fighting game player. Since you didn't have anything to say to my previous posts you just ignored what I said and talked about your resume. Shoving it in my face and making sure I and anyone else who reads this knows about it. Lol Turns out you are doing the exact thing you are claiming I was doing.

@Eldriken. Shut up. Don't like it, don't read it. There's an ignore button for a reason.
How can you tell someone who has 3 EVO medals that they lack skill as a fighting game player? Where are your medals?

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter

someone who is terrible at fighting games probably 13th and 17th character does better than this superior fighting game players main? whoa

still looking for da footsies too

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati

someone who is terrible at fighting games probably 13th and 17th character does better than this superior fighting game players main? whoa

still looking for da footsies too
Let's be honest, Martian is kings main as of late. And to be fair, aqua and Martian (obviously) do way better against Martian than raven. She probably gets 3-7ed.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Let's be honest, Martian is kings main as of late. And to be fair, aqua and Martian (obviously) do way better against Martian than raven. She probably gets 3-7ed.
But he's bad at the game, and doesn't even play that character

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
But he bad at the game, and doesn't even play that character
Ducky went a little overboard by saying king is a bad player. You aren't a bad player and place as much as he does. But kings batman may be washed up which is entirely reasonable to say right now.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
How can you tell someone who has 3 EVO medals that they lack skill as a fighting game player? Where are your medals?
I can say that because I mopped him up. I'm better than him. He lacks in fighting game skill if he's losing to someone with 1/8th of his accomplishments.

Blind_Ducky

But he's bad at the game, and doesn't even play that character
Well according to King he plays every character and is #1 or #2 with the entire cast. Anyway I don't see what showing me losing a terrible match up and King losing an even match up has to do with anything. Why don't you post the set where I bodied King? Clearly I'm the superior player. I beat him. Generally someone doesn't beat someone else unless you are better. Unless ofcourse the match up is atrocious, then you can speculate.

Blind_Ducky

One loss to a shitty player doesn't discredit ones whole career. Everyone has on and off days.
I didn't discredit his career. I said King isn't as good as he claims and His batman is bad. Someone with that kind of resume should be better. I didn't know shitty players can win multiple 3-7s against top character representatives.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Well all you have to do is go to FR and do what I told you to do.
according to ducky's post above you are a scrub gross, you have lost to me and I am the better player, quit the game please

p.s love you and I want to grind the mu with you sometime, we still talk about the jkun mirror at my local :eek:

(your really way better, but them teleports bruh)

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I didn't discredit his career. I said King isn't as good as he claims and His batman is bad. Someone with that kind of resume should be better. I didn't know shitty players can win multiple 3-7s against top character representatives.
He won a major with batman did he not? I think that's pretty impressive

Why do we call players with 5-10 or more top 8's in MK and/or IGAU "bad players"? Absolutely ridiculous..

King has more top 8's in MK9 alone than several players have in MK and IGAU combined, and that does count for something. No one should care about being "better", its about being more accomplished. If the "better" players havent accomplished as much as the players "not as good" then who's fault is that?

Its not about being better, its about the accomplishments. I could care less who beats me or anyone 1v1 or how bad they got "bodied", if you have the better accomplishments then you're better period...

It is not about how good or how much better you are than someone else, its what you do with the skill you have that matters.

Last edited:
Why do we call players with 5-10 or more top 8's in MK and/or IGAU "bad players"? Absolutely ridiculous..

King has more top 8's in MK9 alone than several players have in MK and IGAU combined, and that does count for something. No one should care about being "better", its about being more accomplished. If the "better" players havent accomplished as much as the players "not as good" then who's fault is that?

Its not about being better, its about the accomplishments. I could care less who beats me or anyone 1v1 or how bad they got "bodied", if you have the better accomplishments then you're better period...

It is not about how good or how much better you are than someone else, its what you do with the skill you have that matters.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Results are the only quantitative thing to look at when talking about a player's skill. Also you and DJT playing sub is going to be wonderous, u guys going to find dat dirt and administer salt.