What's new

Match-up Discussion Juicy VIII.c: My Final(ized) MU chart

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Batman has more top 8s than any character and it's because me, what are you talking about Batman can't make top 8 lol. I won last KiT with nothing but Batman....

I swear everything you and Cowboy say, you contradict yourselves
That was a year ago. I'm talking about now fool. You are currently not a good enough fighting game player to place top 8 with strictly a high mid to top 10 character.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
That was a year ago. I'm talking about now fool. You are currently not a good enough fighting game player to place top 8 with strictly a high mid to top 10 character.
That was more retarded then cowboy's reasoning for Batman matchups lol

Every single tournament I go to I place top 8, and their all with Batman. Honestly throughout pools I usually just pick random characters whomever I'm in the mood for. Sometimes Flash, sometimes Wonder Woman, sometimes Deathstroke. If I can make it out of pools with my alts then I can def make it out pools with my main. To get out of pools at KiT I had to beat two randoms (whom I used random characters on), ATP, and Limbodawg. No disrespect to those people, but if they lost to my alts they would have definitely lost to my Batman. Pools are usually a cake walk to me so I pick whatever characters I feel like using at the time. Saying that I can't place with Batman is the most absurd thing I ever heard.

And don't even get me started on MK9. I could make it out of pools at a stacked tournament with hidden cursor random select lol.

Lol ask anyone I talk to regularly. I've always been this cocky. Just haven't posted a lot on here till recently. All those accomplishments and I still bopped you free-0 lol.

No actually batmans good. Ryan may go a little over board but the character can still place or probably even win a tournament on his own. the problem is the people who use him aren't good enough to do that.
Batman ain't winning a tourney lmao and tbh King knows his stuff, let's not downplay here

Blind_Ducky

That was more retarded then cowboy's reasoning for Batman matchups lol

Every single tournament I go to I place top 8, and their all with Batman. Honestly throughout pools I usually just pick random characters whomever I'm in the mood for. Sometimes Flash, sometimes Wonder Woman, sometimes Deathstroke. If I can make it out of pools with my alts then I can def make it out pools with my main. To get out of pools at KiT I had to beat two randoms (whom I used random characters on), ATP, and Limbodawg. No disrespect to those people, but if they lost to my alts they would have definitely lost to my Batman. Pools are usually a cake walk to me so I pick whatever characters I feel like using at the time. Saying that I can't place with Batman is the most absurd thing I ever heard.

And don't even get me started on MK9. I could make it out of pools at a stacked tournament with hidden cursor random select lol.
Stop with the "I place top 8 every tournament" thing. You don't. Congrats you can beat randoms. Your Batmam still blows.
Batman ain't winning a tourney lmao and tbh King knows his stuff, let's not downplay here
What am I downplaying? King isn't as great as he claims he is.

ForeverKing

Stop with the "I place top 8 every tournament" thing. You don't. Congrats you can beat randoms. Your Batmam still blows.

What am I downplaying? King isn't as great as he claims he is.
OK sorry. I place top 8 at like 13 out of 16 tournaments lol. Ive beaten literally everyone in the whole entire NRS scene besides Theo and DJT. So I guess every injustice player in the world besides Theo and DJT are randoms lmao

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
*16 Bit texts Ducky* "Dude, that juicy thread is getting stale, people are using actual match up discussion rather than just throwing numbers and name dropping. Wound is getting bopped by logic, go in there and rile everyone up a bit"
*Ducky replies* "I don't think anyone will take the bait though, I mean surely King knows we're just trying to get a reaction out of him?"
*16 Bit* "Trust me, he'll bite"...

ForeverKing

Bring up MK careers so this can get even juicier

lol Idk why I even kept responding to this thread and letting it go on for so long. Wound is one of the most unreasonable stubborn people I've ever argued with, and Ducky is the cockiest attention-seeking shit talker to ever bless the forums with his presence. I guess every time I get top 8 I should talk shit to everyone on TYM and tell everyone they suck and act all high and mighty.

I'm so used to getting top 8 it's really not that big of deal to me, its just another tournament. Ducky's singular top 8 is getting so much to his head he's acting like it's the accomplishment of his life and parades it around TYM making sure everyone knows it happend lmao. And he uses it to put other people down. Cool

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
lol Idk why I even kept responding to this thread and letting it go on for so long. Wound is one of the most unreasonable stubborn people I've ever argued with, and Ducky is the cockiest attention-seeking shit talker to ever bless the forums with his presence. I guess every time I get top 8 I should talk shit to everyone on TYM and tell everyone they suck and act all high and mighty.

I'm so used to getting top 8 it's really not that big of deal to me, its just another tournament. Ducky's singular top 8 is getting so much to his head he's acting like it's the accomplishment of his life and parades it around TYM making sure everyone knows it happend lmao. And he uses it to put other people down. Cool
I made top 8 in injustice before it was cool :cool:

E

Eldriken

I know this is a gaming forum and that competition is amazing, but at the end of the day, what does anyone's accomplishment in an effin' game really mean when comparing yourself to someone else? Absolutely nothing.

E

Eldriken

It's a gaming forum. On here it means everything. Stop downplaying the shit talk, this is juicy stuff.
It's great at first until it starts getting dumb, which that point has been reached.

ForeverKing

It's great at first until it starts getting dumb, which that point has been reached.
All I was doing was defending myself but I agree, the argument became ridiculous there's no more reason to respond to this thread. I have another idea

Blind_Ducky

@SneakyTortoise the last thing 16bit & I texted about was the liquid shit coming out of his ass a few days ago.

@FOREVER KING I haven't even brought up that I got top 8. I just brought up that I bodied you when we played. But thanks for bringing it up. None of what im talking about has had anything to do with acomplishments. It was about how batman is a good enough character to place/win with and your lack of skill as a fighting game player. Since you didn't have anything to say to my previous posts you just ignored what I said and talked about your resume. Shoving it in my face and making sure I and anyone else who reads this knows about it. Lol Turns out you are doing the exact thing you are claiming I was doing.

@Eldriken. Shut up. Don't like it, don't read it. There's an ignore button for a reason.