Green Lantern: 4-6
Green Arrow: 6-4
Harley: 5-5
Hawkgirl: 6-4
Joker: 6-4
Killer Frost: 5-5
Lex Luthor: 6-4
Lobo: 6-4
Martian Manhunter: 5-5 (potentially 4-6)
Nightwing: 5-5
Raven: 7-3
Scorpion: 6-4
Shazam: 5-5
Sinestro: 4-6
Solomon Grundy: 5-5
Superman: 4-6
Wonder Woman: 5-5
Zatanna: 6-4
Zod: 4-6

Winning MUs: 11
Even MUs: 10
Losing MUS: 8

Total MU Score: 147 (5.07 average)

E

Eldriken

I really do agree with the Bane and Flash numbers. We seriously have nothing to stop them from doing what they do.

I'm not quite sold on the Sinestro number, however. But then again, I've never played Wound or other top Sinestro representatives like you have or as extensively.

I'm glad to see that you don't feel Doomsday beats Black Adam. Some folks have said Doomsday beats him and I just never saw it. I agree that it's a 5-5.

I also agree on the Frost number. She's just another vortex character with a parry, but one that really can't do much to keep us out. Her parry is her only saving grace in the MU.

Yoaks

A spaceman
For the Lobo number I really don't see how Doomsday has an advantage. Yea Lobo can't really keep him out unless he gets shells. Lobo also not having a good way to deal with trait sucks but... the guessing game post Venom is in Lobo's favor. You can make the right read 10 times in a row as Doomsday and get a decent lead. I guess right once and it's a tie ball game or worse for DD.

I don't have to approach Doomie when i have a healthy lead and with shells.

Both characters have great oki on one another. Sure Up Venom is fully invincible but it's a double edge sword.

I really don't see anything that Doomsday does to Lobo that he already doesn't do to some others that gives him an edge.

E

Eldriken

I played Noobe a few times actually. I dunno if he would say 6-4 or 7-3.
He'd probably say it's even, lol.

But you made me come to the realization that Flash is easily one of Doomsday's worst MUs. None of his tactics really work on Flash.

cR_whiteboi

Jobbers are mouthpieces for gods.
He messes doomsday up in knockdown, when I knock him Down its a guess massively in his favor. He wins full screen and mid screen. He deals with trait very well. If I don't have a bar I can't approach him.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
well you've been to like one tournament in injustice's existence, don't play online, but always talk about matchups
Doesn't mean I don't play with people. :p Not to mention, I called stuff early on in the game regarding GL that has stuck, so I'm not exactly a dummy at seeing shit in matchups for my character.

Jokes aside, even Eldriken had eyebrows raised for this one.

@cR_whiteboi knockdown guessing game in his favor on his wakeup? Why would it be? I'm just curious, because I know Gross and Ashenar are the GLs down in Florida, so I figure there's a very good reason for saying that.