What's new

Tech Joker Tech! 5 Teeth set up, Corner 33/33/33, Background bounces and more!

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
@Notez4
@Qwark28

I can have u guys on to record a joker guide tutorial if u want
I'm actually in the process of editing a bunch of stuff I have recorded to throw it all into a guide video, but thanks for the offer Pig!!!
Also, I don't play online much because I could never get used to the timing difference, but I think I'm going to need to start doing so if I have any hope of getting adequate matchup experience. If you ever wanna get matches, I think I have your Zod of the Hut gamertag on my friendlist on XB360.

Last edited:

KonDcnT

KonDcnT
Have trouble with dashing in after the crowbar. Well not dashing, but rather throwing teeth after dash. I get the dash, but the teeth come out kinda late. The combo I am working on is J2 32 mb LG d2 teeth J1 teeth 21 teeth 21 crowbar mb. After this I want to dash and then throw teeth for a b1 3 or f 3. Which should put them behind the tool shed (corner shenanigans). Any thoughts on the timing for the dash then teeth?

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Have trouble with dashing in after the crowbar. Well not dashing, but rather throwing teeth after dash. I get the dash, but the teeth come out kinda late. The combo I am working on is J2 32 mb LG d2 teeth J1 teeth 21 teeth 21 crowbar mb. After this I want to dash and then throw teeth for a b1 3 or f 3. Which should put them behind the tool shed (corner shenanigans). Any thoughts on the timing for the dash then teeth?
You can't do teeth AND OTG from midscreen after a MB Crowbar. You can however dash, do teeth, then a ji3.