What's new

Tech Joker Tech! 5 Teeth set up, Corner 33/33/33, Background bounces and more!

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I think Joker is an upper mid character with excelent 50-50s and damage, lots of anti wakeup setups and ways to get you in the corner which require him touching you first. The key to beating a Joker is knowing the setups and how to escape them. Hit me up on xbl if you wanna play against a fellow Joker.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
i never downplay joker. btw Fromundaman i know that set up too, i just dont like using 2 meters at a time
I think Joker is an upper mid character with excelent 50-50s and damage, lots of anti wakeup setups and ways to get you in the corner which require him touching you first. The key to beating a Joker is knowing the setups and how to escape them. Hit me up on xbl if you wanna play against a fellow Joker.
Are you the best joker right now? I would really like to see you play offline.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Are you the best joker right now? I would really like to see you play offline.
No idea. I have won some things with Joker, including an offline tournament using BA vs wonderwoman in the grand finals but in our last major I ran into some BS and lost, made me look at the character in a whole different way though so it's all good. Atm hungry for more tournaments.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Ver sick broim no Joker player, but from what i played i though after the flower spray it does not reset as i the OP can block it? im not sureDope stuff in anyway bring Joker up

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
I'm gonna work on some of this in the lab but prob won't get it before GGA tomorrow. My biggest problem is opening people up.

Notez4

Noob
i have no problem getting in on people, its the zoning that gets me. mostly because im completely impatient and so rush down that zoning just frustrates me haha i still get around it though on most occasions. if anyone wants some good joker matches add me on xbl my Tag i Notez4

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
I've never like mirrors but I think it might be a great way to all get to know out play styles and characters a lo better and pass the torch of worst character in the game to someone else

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Sadly I am on PSN.

I don't mind mirrors, but I do have trouble playing online. I already have less than great execution offline, online it just becomes a mess XD

That said if anyone wants to play my PSN is Fromundaman

Also it is true that it seems like we all have our own unique styles. It's interesting to see.

KonDcnT

KonDcnT
Just watched Emperor_Dark is op video. He utilizes the corner combo pretty damn well, even with the lag. I was really impressed.

KonDcnT

KonDcnT
Sadly I am on PSN.

I don't mind mirrors, but I do have trouble playing online. I already have less than great execution offline, online it just becomes a mess XD

That said if anyone wants to play my PSN is Fromundaman

Also it is true that it seems like we all have our own unique styles. It's interesting to see.
Hit me up KonDcnT

KonDcnT

KonDcnT
I definitely think joker is well above bottom tier. I kinda like how everyone has written him off. Makes me feel like our community saw something

Fromundaman

I write too much.
To be fair, our community wrote him off for a long time too.

@KonDcnT Probably sometime after 4 PM est.
EDIT: I won't be on until later today though as I've been asked to pick up a friend at the airport.

@AK Pig Of The Hut I doubt I'm as good as the other two you tagged, but mind giving me some games at some point? I could use some more Zod experience.

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
To be fair, our community wrote him off for a long time too.

@KonDcnT Probably sometime after 4 PM est.

@AK Pig Of The Hut I doubt I'm as good as the other two you tagged, but mind giving me some games at some point? I could use some more Zod experience.
Yea man always

I think the MU is 7-3 ZOD but I feel w this tech u guys are closing the gap which is awesome