What's new

Tech Joker Tech! 5 Teeth set up, Corner 33/33/33, Background bounces and more!

Notez4

Noob
Hey guys, Ive been wanting to post up some of my tech for a while. i finally decided to just use my phone to share my knowledge with my fellow joker players.

This video has 5 quick parts. Ill give a quick explanation here since i didn't speak during this video.

Part 1- A corner combo with reset capabilities ending in a low, overhead, or teeth setup
Part 2 - Midscreen Combo/reset without the use of a wall bounce. if they block low you get a free crossup
Part 3- 5 teeth setup into a reset. Afterwards i show some stylish ways to combo into the background bounce.
Part 4- 90% sure that this is guaranteed intractable damage.
Part 5 - 50% combo with interactable, more of an idea starter

Sorry for the shotty Recording, its all i could do at the moment, if anyone could help me record i can post a better video up later. well let me know what you think!

AK GamerBlake
i need more joker players to tag haha any help?

Last edited by a moderator:

Notez4

Noob
Yea qwark im trying to stabalize the video as we speak, is that wat mid vid means? haha my bad for the quality

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Part 1 Better to end in 213 teeth into mb f3 or crossup j2 which reverses multi hitting wakeups
2 see above
3 tech roll and universal low block, no reason not to block low
4 completely guaranteed with mb f3, 50 50 mixup with J2/3. The bike can be tech rolled, neutral jumped and punished.
5 awesome combo

Notez4

Noob
i dont get what you mean about part three, people fall for it all the time and blocking low doesnt save you. The way i set it up works about 50/50

And thanks for the feed back! this is all stuff ive just been recently working on and it has been working quite well

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
i dont get what you mean about part three, people fall for it all the time and blocking low doesnt save you. The way i set it up works about 50/50

And thanks for the feed back! this is all stuff ive just been recently working on and it has been working quite well
I'm talking about the d2 far teeth one.

Notez4

Noob
oh yea that! yea tech rolling beats it but for somereason its hard to tech roll at the speed your falling. and the universal block low gives you a free dash in jump in due to the block stun of the teeth

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
oh yea that! yea tech rolling beats it but for somereason its hard to tech roll at the speed your falling. and the universal block low gives you a free dash in jump in due to the block stun of the teeth
If they tech roll they don't need to block it, vs chars without profitable hard knockdowns I personally just back DB as I'm getting comboed just to tech roll ASAP.

Teeth give a dash a very early J3 at like +2/3, anything else is AAd

Notez4

Noob
thanks King, And thanks qwark for the criticism, i Know what i use in this video isnt The best thing to do in the situation but just having many options helps. if you condition your opponent to block low instead of waking up by using the teeth Acid standing resets they tend not to tech roll, i just like to keep my opponent guessing and having all of this, plus everything you mentioned, in my arsenal helps.

KonDcnT

KonDcnT
I always rely on the flower teeth reset which I usually follow with a MB RLG. Thanks for showing me some ways to be less predictable.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
I'm liking the fast restand combos off of d2 finishers, I hadn't thought to use them in that manner! People will adapt to them once they've seen them, and unfortunately RLG and Crowbar are too slow and therefore reactable to block, but you're still jailing them for some chip with crowbar and some advantage with the MB RLG.
I do a similar combo to the second one you did in part 2, but I do j2 32 (you can let both hits of the 2 connect, that has comboed for a while now) into MB RLG, b3, d2 xx far teeth, f23 xx far teeth, 2 xx flower *reset occurs here on the teeth* into b3 or j2 depending on whether I think they will block it. B3 they can escape I think, but j2 is good on hit or block, just gets you a bit lower damage. I believe this combo does more than what you're showing and isn't too hard to pull off, but still might not be optimized; I just like this one because it's pretty easy and does solid damage.
Interactable combos are solid; this is something I need to start looking into more myself!
The rest looks like your flavor of a few resets that have been around, with a few modifications. Good stuff, just know that alot of it is escapable with techrolls and such, like Qwark said.
Overall, great stuff man.

Also....
dont listen to what people here say about quality, the vid is just fine.
No complaints on this quality; this is well above potato grade.
This is what I did for some of my early videos :p

Notez4

Noob
Thanks for the fed back stevo, much appreciated. Btw, Im down to do some joker mirrors if anyones down, being a joker main and all, i still have trouble against random jokers haha. i dont lose, just have some trouble ;).

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Thanks for the fed back stevo, much appreciated. Btw, Im down to do some joker mirrors if anyones down, being a joker main and all, i still have trouble against random jokers haha. i dont lose, just have some trouble ;).
I suck online lol. Can't get used to the timing difference, so I gave up and stick to games with better netcodes :rolleyes:

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
are you on psn or xbl?

Notez4

Noob
Oh my bad guys, im on XBL.................... OH AND SOMETHING I FORGOT!!! If you want the j1 to connect after the D2 Into Far teeth, You must only allow 1 of the knife hits to hit. i just remembered that once StevoSuprem0 said that both can connect. i only use one now just because i like doing combos without wall bouncing.