What's new

Joker General Discussion Thread

Art Lean

Noob
Not really interested in the character at all, don’t like crossovers (same goes for Terminator, I’d happily delete him if I could). So may not even download him.

Curious about the three new skins shown in the clip, Baraka as a dragon monster (looks like Bosssk from Star Wars), Noob looking like a cenobite from Hellraiser, and I assume Kitana is dressed as Cat Woman?

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
I CANT BELIEVE THEY ADDED MY HERO!!! THE BATMAN WHO LAUGHS!!@!
NETHER REALM TAKE MY MONEY 4 LIFE!!!!!

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Since no one is talking about it, BatDoll zoning looks godlike. The man crouches down and fires multiple projectiles with pushback.

Deadshot anyone?

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Not really interested in the character at all, don’t like crossovers (same goes for Terminator, I’d happily delete him if I could). So may not even download him.

Curious about the three new skins shown in the clip, Baraka as a dragon monster (looks like Bosssk from Star Wars), Noob looking like a cenobite from Hellraiser, and I assume Kitana is dressed as Cat Woman?
BARAKA Skin is: Killer Crokc from DC
Noob saibot Skin is: is the batman who laughs From dc
and kitana is indeed cat woman

Art Lean

Noob
BARAKA Skin is: Killer Crokc from DC
Noob saibot Skin is: is the batman who laughs From dc
and kitana is indeed cat woman
Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up for me (I don't follow super heroes or comics at all).

Still I like the Cenobite-meets-Mouth of Sauron look of The Batman Who Laughs... however I very much wonder if they've actually remodelled his head for that skin and he talks with that grinning sharp toothed mouth and will see him without the eye spikes during fatalities, or if the whole thing is an awkward mask that doesn't move and we get normal noseless Noob underneath when killed?

Zviko

Noob
So head gear, cane and a knife are customizable pieces? Can't confirm cane and knife but what else can it be? Also if there are different hair style among those head gear options, you can basically make Ledger/Phoenix yourself. I'm sure one of the skins will be red with yellow shirt. That's basically Phoenix.

Zviko

Noob
So quiet in here after Kombat Kast. Will I be the only one playing him or what? :D

He looks good in all variations. It's kinda hard too choose which one to play but I'm leaning towards the first one just because of the parry.

Olcadan13

mkx apologist
gettin terminator vibes off of his variations
one big combo variation(destroyer, gloves)
one that's probably his go to(dark fate, low guns)
aaand one setup variation that's good on paper but horrible in practice