What's new

Joker Combos / Resets

Alioune

Noob
Sorrt forgot to mention, the jump 1 has to be delayed. You have a really long time to do so. Then hit jump 2 late into sweep

Notez4

Noob
I can't do this lol. Your old one was easy but this one for some reason I can't get those final teeth to hit, they just whiff completely. I'm assuming it's spacing them closer but I'm not sure how to, I'm cancelling as early as possible. Maybe a slight step forward after laughing gas?
Also the timing of d2 teeth 32 needs to be on point. Otherwise the teeth won't hit after j2

Sesal Snow

Exorcist, Demonologist and Master of the Dark Arts
For the double low on that teeth setup, do you know the advantage on block?
I am pretty sure it leaves you plus since the last thing to hit them would be the close teeth and I believe they are +82?. I am not 100% sure this is just something I am doing to get people guessing online atm. Seems to be working ^_^.

I am pretty sure it leaves you plus since the last thing to hit them would be the close teeth and I believe they are +82?. I am not 100% sure this is just something I am doing to get people guessing online atm. Seems to be working ^_^.
I honestly think b1 into canister for that setup is really smart, I wish I thought of it myself. It has to be +, gonna have to test it out. Might even be able to just jump in afterwards for free since teeth is so +

Last edited:
Not sure if this is common knowledge but the teeth after MB Low Canister, if you do the MB Low Canister -> d2 -> far teeth -> j1 -> teeth route, misses on smaller characters i.e Supergirl, Blue Beetle etc. I am not sure if there is a way around it because I have tried delaying and hitting the j1 as early as possible. I found that the most consistent way to get teeth loops mid screen is the f3 after the canister -> d2 -> far teeth -> 3 2 -> far teeth etc etc.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is common knowledge but the teeth after MB Low Canister, if you do the MB Low Canister -> d2 -> far teeth -> j1 -> teeth route, misses on smaller characters i.e Supergirl, Blue Beetle etc. I am not sure if there is a way around it because I have tried delaying and hitting the j1 as early as possible. I found that the most consistent way to get teeth loops mid screen is the f2 after the canister -> d2 -> far teeth -> 3 2 -> far teeth etc etc.
So starter into MB Canister then F2 D2? Or did you mean F3 D2 by any chance?

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Can we get this place more organized starting with midscreen meterless combos?
I added Alioune's max damage combo to the Joker Combo Thread and made things a bit more organized. I'll try to add some better damage numbers if I can actually land the combos some day lol.

@DetroitBalln How consistent is that reset?

Sesal Snow

So a lot of people have been posting their max damage bnbs midscreen so thought I would share mine. I prefer this because its a lot more simple and still good damage.

Also another little gimmick I have found that is handy to know.

By ending the MB gunshot combo in 113 bf3 you get this little gimmicky reset that can catch people off guard since the crowbar becomes an unblockable.

Sesal Snow

How hard is this first combo to pull off?
To be honest I don't think I drop it anymore the only tricky part is the last 32 bf3 you just gotta wait for them to get lower to the ground. I find its the easiest max damage combo atm.
That being said I only use this to close a round or to gain the life lead etc. Normally I end in the b13 splat combo that does around 46% and is great for corner carry.

Feel free to tag me in anything joker related I shall try my best to help.

Last edited:

laudanum09

Darling
Finally got Alioune's combo down.

Yeah delay the J1 and then delay the J2 A LOT. like you want to hit it towards the end of the jump arc. finally!

Wigy

There it is...
Whats the best combo off 21. Seeing all these 32 combos float about and its not a practical starter

I think 11 combos are more or less the same as the 32 starters

DDutchguy

Whats the best combo off 21. Seeing all these 32 combos float about and its not a practical starter

I think 11 combos are more or less the same as the 32 starters
Exact same combos, because both 11 and 21 link into BF2 MB like 32 does.

DDutchguy

21 pushes them back and it wont link into teeth?

32 i can do 9/10 times. 22 into same combo 100% doesnt link
Really? Maybe it depends on the character, but using 21 as a starter has worked 100% consistently for me.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
B13 is the best midscreen ender. It's the same SHKD as in IGAU1 which was way superior to anything else EXCEPT the old flower restand onto teeth and crossup/fake crossup which you couldnt escape at all, but since we don't have flower SHKD remains king. Anything else like sweep seems to be a waste bc it doesnt cover wakeups + J2 is nerfed to shit.