What's new

Joker Combos / Resets

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I'm pretty sure this is either without the day 1 patch that reduced damage or with some accessories. This combo does 10% more than it should.

You're right I didn't realize that training took stats into account until earlier today.

Which is really dumb as a design decision on their part.

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
If bgbs are still an untechable Kd then I suggest we make this our best friend. Near the end of i1 I was experimenting with f21 with teeth underneath them. If done perfectly this launches for another meter less combo that we can continuously loop.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
You're right I didn't realize that training took stats into account until earlier today.

Which is really dumb as a design decision on their part.
Can you turn on competitive mode in training? That should solve the problem.

DDutchguy

You can.

What I was saying is that the fact that training mode isn't set to bare-bones neutral by default was unexpected an a weird design choice.
Most players are casual players who'd like to be able to train with their stats and/or gear. Competitive players have always been a minority in NRS games, so to me it makes sense to have stats-on be the default.

laudanum09

Darling
Can someone try this out for me?

3,2 xx RLG MB, B3, D2 xx MEDIUM teeth (hold up after teeth input), slight pause, jump 3?

I tried to make an option to cover both normal and roll wakeup.

If they do a normal wakeup, the teeth hit meaty and you whiff your jump 3 and the teeth also have to be blocked crossup. If they block it, you can do a string to followup. I'm not sure how good the blockstun is on teeth in this situation but it feels like you get a free b1/d1 at the very least.

If they do a bankroll, the teeth whiff but your jump 3 hits meaty and you can combo into d2 xx crowbar.

DDutchguy

Can someone try this out for me?

3,2 xx RLG MB, B3, D2 xx MEDIUM teeth (hold up after teeth input), slight pause, jump 3?

I tried to make an option to cover both normal and roll wakeup.

If they do a normal wakeup, the teeth hit meaty and you whiff your jump 3 and the teeth also have to be blocked crossup. If they block it, you can do a string to followup. I'm not sure how good the blockstun is on teeth in this situation but it feels like you get a free b1/d1 at the very least.

If they do a bankroll, the teeth whiff but your jump 3 hits meaty and you can combo into d2 xx crowbar.
Just tried it, it does seem to work. I'll have to remember this one! You could also do jump 2 and hit confirm that into a combo.

delbuster

hungry
bf2mb f3 d2 db3f 32(firsthit)xx db3f ji2 b14 : 377

bf2mb f3 d2 db3f 32(firsthit)xx db3f walk 32(first hit)xx bf3 : 383 (the teeth should juggle into the bf3)

damage calc on tournament mode superman

Last edited:

myri

Time Warrior
So for corner 1 bar combos I've just being doing starter xx bf2 mb, d2, f3, 32 xx bf3 or db3 for the setup into the hard to blockable, what else you guys got?

Sesal Snow

Exorcist, Demonologist and Master of the Dark Arts
Just some teeth loops I have been doing in the corner to people.

Also found out if the opponent is blocking the b13 low overhead into teeth you can actually do b1 bf3 for a double low and still confirm. So here is a meterless teeth loop.

This is my metered version.

Last edited: