What's new

Joker Combos / Resets

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
Theres a tech roll option for 213 but honestly its so plus that you probably still have more time to do b13 after teeth instead of ending in b13 because 213 has more advantage

It shouldn't matter if they roll while they're in the corner though right? Isn't a tech roll still similar to a normal wakeup frame-wise?

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
It shouldn't matter if they roll while they're in the corner though right? Isn't a tech roll still similar to a normal wakeup frame-wise?
It's a bit faster. Won't make a difference for most characters, but I'm fairly sure it limits options against those with fats wakeup.

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
Damage is irrelevant. These combos have no wallcarry, no oki and no setups. Teeth combos do.
Could you share some of these combos?
And from watching a lot of people play as him almost every single one of the combos in mid screen can be tech rolled

esio

Noob
Will this change affect joker's reset by a lot?

• Joker - reduced the block stun on Chattering Teeth by 5 to prevent an inescapable block trap against most characters

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Will this change affect joker's reset by a lot?

• Joker - reduced the block stun on Chattering Teeth by 5 to prevent an inescapable block trap against most characters
Nope. It's block stun, which means when the teeth go off, they will be in block for one twelfth (1/12) of a second less, which was supposedly enough to give him block infinites in this game, which he had in injustice 1 as well off of a different string.

I'm sure this was been known but you can end combos in a restand if your gun and teeth hit at the same time mid combo, the timing is really strict tho. Is there a more damaging restand combo? 21xxbf2 f3 d2xxteeth far 32xx gun

Not sure if this is useful to anyone:

32xxbf2 MB, b3, j1, 32xxdb3f

Follow up with j3. Then you can loop from j1.
You can let all hits of 32 hit. And j2 works but is very dependant on the arc of the b3 to be able to land 32 after.

Ca
Just some teeth loops I have been doing in the corner to people.

Also found out if the opponent is blocking the b13 low overhead into teeth you can actually do b1 bf3 for a double low and still confirm. So here is a meterless teeth loop.

This is my metered version.

[/QUOT can I check out the combos

Need
To be honest I don't think I drop it anymore the only tricky part is the last 32 bf3 you just gotta wait for them to get lower to the ground. I find its the easiest max damage combo atm.
That being said I only use this to close a round or to gain the life lead etc. Normally I end in the b13 splat combo that does around 46% and is great for corner carry.

Feel free to tag me in anything joker related I shall try my best to help.
need help bro I'm like 8 outta ten with joker need more training