What's new

Jax's F413 String vs Low hitbox

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
im not one for destroying my own character but as soon as f4 get thrown out just unblock and get up when the jab comes out or the grab and punish no thought to it

really all this means is that anything starting with f4 is unsafe if blocked which means us jax players are going to have to be more aware of what we are fighting with

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
No duh dude. This is only a minor stepback. Hell, why did you think I name the video thread" Studying the Battlefield"? It's for shit like this.

P.S.

Can you move it to the video thread?

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Can the higher hitbox characters still interrupt with armor or does this string actually jail higher hitboxes?
(Stupid MK training mode :rant2:)

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Works for me, plus no every cage player is gonna spam b3 during strings now jax has been "exposed". Its all about how u play the character, i cant stress tht enough.
The F4 Gotcha grab is more unsafe and just a plain F4 or F41. By the time the grab misses the other player wouldnt have been able to stand up and the recovery of a whiffed grab is longer. No cage player would have any reason not to spam B3 once they see a F4 though because its a 31% nutpunch punisher for a move than could've only lead to 17% midscreen

You guys never listen do you? I already mentioned all the stuff you just posted. However Sonyas strings being beaten that way arent exactly a problem because she can force you to stand or force you to duck by making you respect the MS everytime you touch them. Jax isnt gonna force anybody to stand because he has no air control and his overhead cant be linked off of anything safely other than 21, 12 and d4

The fact that you just said that you need to duck against Jax... seriously? Ducking stops him from doing everything, we already know that, but the fact that he makes you duck is now ANOTHER weakness of his.
jax = did you know jax f3 is now an overhead? and that it can be cancel to gotcha grab to be at + frames on block?

and by the way you are making no sense in in your reply every time i try to have a good argument with you , you post things that makes no sense to reply to my post so i think i am done trying to have a good argument with you in this or any other topic nothing against you but feel you over rate the tools in your character and under rate the tools of your opponent's characters

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
jax = did you know jax f3 is now an overhead? and that it can be cancel to gotcha grab to be at + frames on block?

and by the way you are making no sense in in your reply every time i try to have a good argument with you , you post things that makes no sense to reply to my post so i think i am done trying to have a good argument with you in this or any other topic nothing against you but feel you over rate the tools in your character and under rate the tools of your opponent's characters
F3 only gives him enough advantage for a F4 or a D1, so thats hardly game changing considering you can block the F4

F3 only gives him enough advantage for a F4 or a D1, so thats hardly game changing considering you can block the F4
How can I pressure with Sonya like afoxygrandpa does?

Think your character is god tier. Acting like those Jade/Skarlet players who can't take a hint their character suck.

SZSR

Noob
sonya does not beat jax at zonning and if your plan is to use arc kick that will not get you any where because arc kick is punishble on wiff as it is on block and did i talked about how slow the arc kick is?. . . do you think you will be punishing GP on reaction with arc kick!!! do you know how fast the gp recovers? like cdjr said jax make sonya play his game he force her to come to him

about this so call new found !!! this is nothing new to me or cdjr and you trying to say sonya destroy jax because of this is kind of funny because sonya has the same problem against characters with a low hit box like jax himself let me refresh your mind

so if we are going to say jax lose to all of this characters because they have a low hit box then we will have to say sonya lose to them as well righ?

what make jax good is not f413 is all of his tools together like his fast overhead that can be cancel to gotcha grab to be at + frames even on block and df2 which force you to duck more than you should because is 100% safe on block and he can check you with it if you are not respecting it and when you are respecting it this is when GP and GP cancel game start
So can Smoke punish these strings with his 2, 1, 4 then?

Hitbox_Tyrant

"R.T.S.D" -Alex Valle
The F4 Gotcha grab is more unsafe and just a plain F4 or F41. By the time the grab misses the other player wouldnt have been able to stand up and the recovery of a whiffed grab is longer. No cage player would have any reason not to spam B3 once they see a F4 though because its a 31% nutpunch punisher for a move than could've only lead to 17% midscreen
Cool story bro, u posted this thread just to basically expose jax and make everyone scared of cage..im not buying it ;] like cd jr said..do it in a high level jax match and ill believe u straight up.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Cool story bro, u posted this thread just to basically expose jax and make everyone scared of cage..im not buying it ;] like cd jr said..do it in a high level jax match and ill believe u straight up.
actually he was just using cage as an example, if the videos were recorded with sektor interupting them as he can do it to, would that mean it was trying to make sektor look better?

PND i2 Gaug3

actually we posted this thread so people are aware so yeah!

PND i2 Gaug3

I am not buying it
couldnt care less if you buy it just dont steal it cause someone else is gonna buy it........but really couldnt care less what anyone thinks we were playing and i got d4'd out of f4,1,3 so we decided to test and this is the result

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
So many people here are so hostile towards these beautiful Euro players. Let's just roast some marshmallows and tell each other some ghost stories.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
As usual, you guys are slow. Master D. and I have known about Jax's f+4 weaknesses for a while now, and I have talked about them in the tier list thread before. Also, ask [MENTION=16]REO[/MENTION] what I told him about Jax as soon as he lost to CD Jr's Jax at Season's Beatings.
Me, my mates, you and your inner circle of friends might have known about this for a while, but what about everyone else on the planet who don't frequent your offline local scene that couldn't possibly know this from you personally?

There are a lot of people who didn't know about this that also may not have skimmed through every page of the tier list thread to find out,all we have done is bring it to peoples attention that otherwise didnt know and that doesn't necessarily include you, just because you already know about it that gives no right to be offende. Again it's shows an unbelievable amount of ignorance and paranoia on your behalf to come your conclusions about the intentions of this thread.

You completly blow my mind.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Are you like 4 years old or something? I post some information, give 10 examples, not just Cage and now you're trying to say I wanna make Cage look better...

Thats some major gay fish logic right there

M2Dave

Zoning Master
UsedForGlue said:
Me, my mates, you and your inner circle of friends might have known about this for a while, but what about everyone else on the planet who don't frequent your offline local scene that couldn't possibly know this from you personally?

There are a lot of people who didn't know about this that also may not have skimmed through every page of the tier list thread to find out,all we have done is bring it to peoples attention that otherwise didnt know and that doesn't necessarily include you, just because you already know about it that gives no right to be offende. Again it's shows an unbelievable amount of ignorance and paranoia on your behalf to come your conclusions about the intentions of this thread.

You completly blow my mind.
I see you are still talking. As far as I am concerned, you are a liar. You said I ranked Jax as an S tier character. The fact of the matter is that REO, Tom, and I never ranked Jax higher than A+ tier.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
The only thread that could become more COMICAL is when someone starts the PLAYER tier list

thats when the shit will truly hit the fan