What's new

Jax's F413 String vs Low hitbox

shura30

Shura
[MENTION=6564]shura30[/MENTION] read this and read this carefully.if you know a little about sf you know yun is the best in the game right?ok now im not comparing yun with jax cause unlike yun jax is not the best in the game.my point is this,in the U.S no yun player wins tornaments none.people were saying oh zangief,bison,honda are bad mathups for him.until daigo and kasunoko came to the U.S and raped everyone with yun.why? because they are the best yun players.daigo and kasunoko=me and tyrant in a way.foxy wants to prove he is right? or any sonya cage player out there will have to face me and tyrant before making stupid matchup discussions. ok now im really out of this thread so dont bother quoting me.
i would like to remember you that the e-superiority BS you're trying to pull isnt' working since at least 2005
step up please

then if you still care to read
(altough you don't seem to like reading somebody else's posts because this topic was intended for some serious discussion)

compairing you and tyrant to japanese players = fail for obvious reasons

and

tech can be still discussed in civilized manner that is something you all don't like to do from your high horses
and no, this isn't europe's i told you so moment
it's time to realize that:

1- you don't own the absolute knowledge about the game nor fighting game strategies in general
2- you can learn from other's experience (like someone/most do from yours) before claiming tier lists based mostly on games between the same 10-15 decent players (which is rougly the number of vsm and vvv players at mk tournaments) while god only knows how many are played in this very moment
3- if you all already knew about this jax stuff and still placed him in top tiers well you have some serious thinking to do

foxy shared something that could be (is) a game changer because jax's upclose game could be totally useless (and i wonder how many other characters fall for something like this and we still don't know)
and don't really seem to have something to fall to (unlike sonya, but you all exposed her right?)
you all would have acted like 'i announce jax's exposure at the next major' and maybe made a joke out of yourselves

you replied exactly as i've told

without even trying to share something from your point of view
which is what we asked since you posted here and we're still waiting judging on the amount of stuffs foxy is still trying to share/discuss

but no, let's keep it in another usa vs euro flame while hiding secret (?) tech
because this still is news on this board

and please don't play the 'you started this card'
because you're no girl at first period and on the internet you're supposed to talk irony and recall memes

but i just expect another podcast/interview while you all talk shit about eurogamers

There are no overall best players it's too early. The game is still in infancy IMO and there's still a lot more to be discovered.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I love the shit you guys are finding. This is some awesome stuff. Who cares about anything else... what Foxy and Rui have found is great knowledge and tech. I look forward to seeing some of it actually put into game use... as it seems like something you will have to train your brain and reflexes to actually pull off. IMO Sektor is a HUGE winner when it comes to these strings...

Jax will be fine, this might change a few match ups, but if a jax player is smart he's not just throwing f4 out randomly. On a seperate note, m2dave vs europe, make it happen

REO

Undead
It is an accurate statement.

At least I do not make false accusations such as "According to *insert American player here* Jax is S tier". The tier list has never had Jax placed in S tier.

Azrael

Noob
Anyway....im sure all valid points were made already.....so i suggest a responsible mod close this thread for some damage control.....i see this going further down the toilet and only stirring more unwanted bad blood between ......you know who and who..... Or we can peacefully discuss jax without the use of terms referring to the UK or US or anywhere else for the matter. Thanx in advance guys.

Azrael

Noob
I also think it would only be fair if NRS made a UK version of the game where a jax victory has him unveil a union jack the way he does the stars and stripes. And that his story line has him working as an SAS operative instead.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
A foxy grampa thinks Jax is only good because of F4,1.

Alright, noted.
there, fixed it for you.

one persons opinion is not that of an entire continent, you guys need to realise this, it's really getting on my nerves.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
lmao and i wonder why i don't use tym as much these days, i look at an interesting post about jax and almost immediately i see the same old bitching about europeans and americans.

Jax having a combo string that can be interrupted has absolutely fuck all to do with american or european players, if any of you guys take even the slightest thing as an oppurtunity to either

A. stroke off your own ego or B. offend somebody else or the quality of their players then you need to stop being a grade A jackass. This goes out to ALL of you.

i love how friendly the mk community is! oh and for the record. NO i don't think jax is bad without F4,1. So stop the lip.

Tolkeen

/wrists
I'm a scrub, with no friends so I can't test it... (Nor do I really understand it too well), but can a more well versed player tell me what Kenshi can get... or is he not a "low hitbox" character?

Azrael

Noob
That he should be SAS with a Union Jack in his back pocket in the British version? Glad we see eye to eye on that.

Now to all you UK and US idiots....lets have a drink and laugh off the past few pages of this thread and pretend it never happened.

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
Wait, what the hell?

I haven't been visiting TYM for quite a while now. Last time a checked this was a very friendly place.
How the hell did these forums ended up being a place for these "I found this first" competitions and for this USvsEU battlefield? Geez guys, can't we just get along?

And PLEASE, don't lock this thread. I know this is brand new tech for most of the TYM users (me included), and further discussion would be VERY appreciated. I just can't add anything here because I have never fought a single decent Jax player. EVER. But I'd love to learn more about this.
But please, people, no need to get things personal here.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
sonya does not beat jax at zonning and if your plan is to use arc kick that will not get you any where because arc kick is punishble on wiff as it is on block and did i talked about how slow the arc kick is?. . . do you think you will be punishing GP on reaction with arc kick!!! do you know how fast the gp recovers? like cdjr said jax make sonya play his game he force her to come to him

about this so call new found !!! this is nothing new to me or cdjr and you trying to say sonya destroy jax because of this is kind of funny because sonya has the same problem against characters with a low hit box like jax himself let me refresh your mind

so if we are going to say jax lose to all of this characters because they have a low hit box then we will have to say sonya lose to them as well righ?

what make jax good is not f413 is all of his tools together like his fast overhead that can be cancel to gotcha grab to be at + frames even on block and df2 which force you to duck more than you should because is 100% safe on block and he can check you with it if you are not respecting it and when you are respecting it this is when GP and GP cancel game start
You guys never listen do you? I already mentioned all the stuff you just posted. However Sonyas strings being beaten that way arent exactly a problem because she can force you to stand or force you to duck by making you respect the MS everytime you touch them. Jax isnt gonna force anybody to stand because he has no air control and his overhead cant be linked off of anything safely other than 21, 12 and d4

The fact that you just said that you need to duck against Jax... seriously? Ducking stops him from doing everything, we already know that, but the fact that he makes you duck is now ANOTHER weakness of his.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Tolkeen said:
I'm a scrub, with no friends so I can't test it... (Nor do I really understand it too well), but can a more well versed player tell me what Kenshi can get... or is he not a "low hitbox" character?
Kenshi gets nothing. He has one of the largest block-crouching hitboxes in the game. Freddy and Raiden are the other two.

Hitbox_Tyrant

"R.T.S.D" -Alex Valle
Works for me, plus no every cage player is gonna spam b3 during strings now jax has been "exposed". Its all about how u play the character, i cant stress tht enough.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Ok....I'm kind of piss. I wonder if I should lock this thread. But for now...I'll hold off. But ya'll need to chill. anyways.....

Jax...... ho noes! My f413 is weak. Oh wait...overhead, gp cancels, faster energy wave, 2,1/1,2, and all the ways I found into gotcha grab and dash punch. And let's not forget the reset. Yeah...we're good besides I have been trying to make people crouch more against Jax. Foxy just help me with that. You're "crushing" of Jax has just made me stronger and made think of newer ideas. Thanks mate.

Tyrant: Break it down for us, if you want to.

Cdjr: So layback. I like how you want to prove in person. Reminds me a lot of muhammd ali's smack talk.