What's new

General/Other - Jax Jax General Discussion

ExpectFlames

Lord of embers
They did it because there was a bug involving his armor and removing the armor was apparently easier than fixing the bug itself. BUT DON'T WORRY! IT DOES MORE DAMAGE NOW!
14 with stupid scaling? im over i went to jax to feel better with the new mkxl then they ruin him im convinced someone over there hates me

am I the only one who thinks this isn't a bad thing, game is more neutral now, and we have two moves with more damage, we didn't use dash fist armor much, also pumped up has a good armor on extreme gotcha still

Rozalin1780

Good? Bad? I'm the one with the fans
I'm just on the outside looking in but...

If Jax is intended to be a rushdown, corner pressure style character, what do I have to fear from him now that he can't armor through my zoning at mid-screen? Am I wrong by saying that as of now there is nothing that Jax does that Raiden doesn't do better?

Not trying to add fuel to the fire, but even I am scratching my head at this change.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I saw on a stream someone mention kano
Kano is good and I'm sure he does much better in certain matchups than Jax, but I don't feel like he plays anything close to Jax. If someone is looking for someone who actually plays like pre-patch Jax, I strongly believe Tremor is their best bet. You've got solid strings, mid-hitting dashpunch that can turn into overhead launcher, 50/50's, amazing corner game, etc.

Kano is good and I'm sure he does much better in certain matchups than Jax, but I don't feel like he plays anything close to Jax. If someone is looking for someone who actually plays like pre-patch Jax, I strongly believe Tremor is their best bet. You've got solid strings, mid-hitting dashpunch that can turn into overhead launcher, 50/50's, amazing corner game, etc.
Oh hey he does have that dash punch doesn't he, how does he deal with zoning?

GOOD DRAGON

Awesometacular
Added double armour to deal with rush down hard to blockable's and armour breaking - took out rush down hard to blockables and armour breaking. RIP