What's new

Jax and Kitana revealed in MK11

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Since NRS values quality over consistency in their designs, lets make a list

Boob size based on personality MK tier list: (What boob size fits the best depending on personality/design?)

S tier: Sheeva(Obvious), Sindel(Queen sized). Mileena(Probably asked Shang to make them bigger), Nitara(She's a damn succubus)

A tier: Jade(Won that contest for a reason), Kronika(Bald chicks man), Sonya Blade(That Veronica Vaughn...), Lie Mei(known throughout Outworld for her cleavage), Sareena and Ashrah(Netherrealm packing that heat)

B tier: Tanya(She's just average), Kira(Who?)

C Tier: Cassie, Jacqui, Kitana, (Too professional to be held down by chest size.), Frost(Whole reason she's so pissed all the time.)

N/A: Cetrion(Probably will be S but we don't know yet) , D'vorah(She isn't a mammal), Ferra(GTFO), Khameleon(Presumably can copy the boob size of her opponent, making her too over powered and is on the ban list)

This post is 100% serious and in no way meant to be taken as a joke

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
In regards to Kitana's race, go back to page 8 of this thread and read @ImperatrixSindel 's post.

TL;DR Kitana's race has never been consistent and, in fact, started out Asian.
Kitana's ethnicity has been inconsistent dating back to her original concept art. This is not out of left field. "It's cool" because we're used to it. It would be nice if they settled once and for all./QUOTE]
It's never been consistent, but it's never been asian in any game. Yes, the MK1 concept art of what would eventually become Kitana was Asian, but holding onto that would mean it would also be OK to make Stryker black, since they were planning on having a black character named Kurtis Stryker in MK1. The same goes for her portrails in other forms of media. Remember Jade in the second MK movie? I don't think it would be ok to make Jade asian because of it.

I also want consistency and want them to settle, that's exactly why I don't like this change.

Last edited:

Temptress

Edenian Empress
I just shared a prominent example of them portraying Kitana as Asian on the previous page lol

Kitana's race has never been consistent. She's been Latina, Asian, and/or vaguely Middle Eastern depending on the era. Her original name early in the design phase was Kitsune, which is Japanese. They can do whatever they want imo!
I never once stated that I had an issue with her being depicted as Asian. I’m just unsure why certain people on Reddit and TYM are acting as if she’s definitively Asian and NRS have been doing her dirty for 26 years.

MK Legacy (lol) and unused concept art/early design that has no relevance to the character’s official identity and final design doesn’t really substantiate your argument, however. Jade was once portrayed by a Russian-Mongolian, but would a visibly pale Jade make any sense?

stokedAF

casual kahnage
right i would pay for this but the actor who played kano is dead
That sucks but they put what’s her face in Star Wars lol. I could think of no better way to honor him. Give the proceeds to his family, I don’t think they would oppose to keeping his awesome portrayal alive. That is Kano to me, same with bum rags Lambert and Liu.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Do y'all think Jacque might join Kronika later part of the story do to her 3rd outfit?
I think is possible. Unless that Jacqui is a Jacqui from another timeline, since the one we see in the trailer seems pretty confused about her father looking like a Kronika's soldier.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I think is possible. Unless that Jacqui is a Jacqui from another timeline, since the one we see in the trailer seems pretty confused about her father looking like a Kronika's soldier.
I don’t understand why Jacqui would fight for a timeline where she doesn’t exist though. Why cancel out your birth? What reason would she have to join kronika? I’m sure it will be explained but that alliance seems weird on its face.