What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Jason Voorhees Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
Michael Myers rights aren't owned by Warner Bros. Jason would be the obvious choice between the two. Cost and profit, y'know.
bruhh that shit was a total joke lol. i dont want any of them in it. id rather have Cyrax Sektor Kabal Smoke Rain Skarlet etc than any of them. I srsly think it was a mistake putting family tree's as slots and wasting more slots on some shitty cereal killer that side nothing ever. Id rather have Yogi Bear and BooBoo tbh

E

Eldriken

Actually, on second thought, if they make him kinda like he was in the reboot of Friday the 13th, he'll be pretty mobile. He ran a fair amount in that movie. Perhaps they'll be variations?

Old School - Slow and full of armor.
New School - Agile, sets traps, etc.
Mommy Issues - His mom barks commands at him while playing.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
def not hype for him at all.. SO many other cool, well deserved (amongst the mk fans) people coulda been in the game. like SMOKE > RAIN > KABAL > SKARLET ................ Etc EhfuckingCT

hella whack ass reveal but w/e. Def wasn't as cool as freddy as a guest character. hes kinda corny, imo just put Michael Myers and The CandyMan to continue the wasted slots :(
Wa wa , Deal wit it
#JasonFTW :DOGE

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
hoping he tosses machete's that hit and stun you in place like Kitana's fans... And instant air machete's

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Jason is going to be a for sure secondary for me. Would be cool if he had a 'demon ghost' variant or something where he summons his mother to harass the opponent.

REYTHEGREAT

Since we do not know much about his variations and gameplay just yet. What do you guys think his variations will be like? My guess are that he will have one variation that will make him more of a grappler type of character, the other will enhance the use of his machete and the last one will probably be a damage increased variation. What do you guys think? I also feel like he will be a armored based character with a good rushdown.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Imagine how the announcer will say his name. :confused: "Jason..VORHEES!"
The guy will probably rev a chainsaw or pull out his machete as you hover over him too.

Last edited:

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Yeah I expect armor...

He can also toss a machete quite a distance and land it right in your skull...

He would also be dope with a command grab wake up...

Status
Not open for further replies.