What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Jason is Coming! Images inside show him in game play, select screen and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Ya'll trippen, Jason is hype as fuk. When you think horror movies you think Jason, when you think of horror games, you think MK. This was a match made in heaven.
lol what? this is the first time i have ever heard MK being referred to as a horror game. it is a fighting game. the fuck are you smoking because i want some

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Let me guess: it says "no content available to download" when you click on it in the store?
Yes, I know the characters are not released but Im wondering if ppl have already downloaded them yet so when they are released on he day they are, that they would already be installed. Like when ppl preordered MKX digitally and it said waiting for install etc. Plus I preordered MKX so I should have gotten Goro already but it says I still got to purchase him. Im wondering If I have to go to GS to get another code.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I wonder how many people will be dumb enough to somehow accidentally purchase Jason.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Am I the only one, who believes that he will be the Solomon Grundy of the game? Like a 1 to 1 Solomon Grundy copy.
My interest in him would instantly octoquintuple. If anyone in this game, him or Tremor or future DLC, play anything like Grundy armor/chain grab wise, I would be fucking thrilled.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Freddy was cool but I'm definitely a jason fan. I'll see how he plays and then decide to stay with my current main or switch off. Same goes for Predator. I'll see by the time they're out

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
the concept of jason terrified me as a kid so with that said I can't wait for sexy shirtless Erron Black, while glistening with sweat and rain to blow his brains out. I also can't wait to stab him in the face with Kitana and hear her snarky comments. there needs to be an exclusive jason brutality/fatality against him where all characters can take his mother's severed head and kill him with it then demolish it. hopefully Cage makes comments like "at least your movies sucked worse than mine". Anyway...the sooner he comes out the sooner we get Tanya and the rest of the dlc pack and on to other ones.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I'm actually excited for Jason now. I think he could be really cool. The only thing I still can't see is how he's gonna be talking... should be interesting to find out.

This is nice. I look forward to Mr. Friday the 13th.

I wish Freddy would get re-released. It would be epic to see a Jason vs. Freddy fight. The way it was "really" meant. Not like that movie.

I think the Mortal Kombat Version of this fight would be way better.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Yes, I know the characters are not released but Im wondering if ppl have already downloaded them yet so when they are released on he day they are, that they would already be installed. Like when ppl preordered MKX digitally and it said waiting for install etc. Plus I preordered MKX so I should have gotten Goro already but it says I still got to purchase him. Im wondering If I have to go to GS to get another code.
I can't comment on the Goro thing, as he downloaded for me without issue. I do believe that the two patches that we've had recently contained a lot of the Jason data. Everyone is getting the same message for the Kombat pack, but some are getting a "glitch" where they can view Jason/Tanya etc. in the character select screen. That has been confirmed as just a glitch. I do have Jason in my Kollection character viewer, though.

I put the goro code before the game was finished updating
so I had to go in the next day and tell it to install him

I forget just how to do that
I think you have to go to related items under our disk options
then select my add-ons

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
So I was playing last night and Jason and Tanya's select screen boxes appeared for me. I was able to go to Jason and see him walk up. The next time I went to the select screen, he was gone. Very odd.

I'm really interested to see how NRS is going to make him work. I mean, just seeing Jason running is going to be quite odd. I feel like Jason should have been in MK9 and Freddy would have been the better choice for MKX.

Either way, I'm excited to see how he plays. I'm really just waiting for Predator and Tremor, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.