What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Jason is Coming! Images inside show him in game play, select screen and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLEdier

IHideBehindIceClones
I don't see see the new character slots in my game yet and I do have the Kombat Pack purchased. I did "Check for updates" on the home screen for PS4 and it says that it is up to date.

Any Ideas?

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
sometimes the blacked out character slots are there and sometimes they are not there. it was there for me the other day then gone now it's back today.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I don't see see the new character slots in my game yet and I do have the Kombat Pack purchased. I did "Check for updates" on the home screen for PS4 and it says that it is up to date.

Any Ideas?
You have to do what was mentioned above in the Practice Mode. This is exactly what happened to me. I was in Practice Mode, put PS4 into Rest Mode, turned it on later and resumed in Practice... Switched characters, and was surprised as hell to see Jason there.

But that's the only time he's there. If I switch characters again, or access the character select screen from anywhere else, it's back to normal.

Repeated with 100% success rate.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Ya'll trippen, Jason is hype as fuk. When you think horror movies you think Jason, when you think of horror games, you think MK. This was a match made in heaven.
MK isnt what I think of when I think of horror games thats a bad analogy. MK is a violent game but its not scary. When I think horror games its Resident Evil or Silent Hill

^^^^^Very true damn spiders! and I'm honestly happy he's coming (Jason I mean) the preview of his fatality reminds me of hotaru's from deception

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Jason.... The big guy who barely runs.. is going to be jumping around, back dashing and running on the screen. What are his specials I wonder? He throws his machete at you? I dunno the idea sounds as dumb as having Freddy in the game. They are slashers, not fighters. They go after annoying teenagers, not elder gods. Wasted space imo. I would've rather seen a returning cyborg or smoke or anybody else really.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
We need Victor Crowely from Hatchet DLC. Fits more into this game than any other slasher movie. Would be a hell of a grappler.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Yea-no, I'm not a big fan of Jason's inclusion either. He just seems really out of place in a fighting game. If it had to be another guest character I think Alien would have been a hype choice. Not only do you get the Alien vs Predator match but I think it could have some killer move sets and fatalities.

Edit: Although thinking about it, its "inhuman" shape would likely cause problems with some character moves and x-rays...oh well.

Khaoz77

Don't run, you're gonna trip...
Hearing people's opinions about Jason not fitting in MK makes me want to just get better with him even more to the point where everyone will shit their pants if they see a Jason player...

Jason Voorhees is taking bodies, gods, spectres, sorcerers, emperors, and all...

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
According to the titles for Jason his variations are named Slasher, Relentless, and Unstoppable.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Seriously, trying to get a clear fucking answer. HAS ANYONE HAD PROBLEMS WITH THEIR KOMBAT PACK CODE!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.