What's new

Jacqui render reveal

trufenix

bye felicia
Their argument for him is that hes a cowboy and shit, plus he can do trick shots
This entire discussion is really fucking wack. I understand everyone has different point of views, but can we all come together to agree that they fucked over Baraka again, and that hes likely a jobber again.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
Man, you know so much more about where the mortal kombat story is going than I do. . . whats going to happen to Kenshi!?
Let's meet here couple years from now and see what NRS did with the story in MK12. If Sonya + Jax are still in along with their kids, you owe me a good beer. If they moved towards other kharacters, i'll buy you one. Deal? Damn, I wish I lose it haha.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I'm not going to read this thread because y'all acting stupid. Crying about the aesthetics, skins, looks and such n such. Shut up. Regardless if it part of the game or not some of you are way too petty.

I'll say some truths. If she is top 5 y'all be eating crow and playing her. The equivalent eating cake & ice cream on leg day during your diet. Your playing yourselves.

Or I'll hit you with the reversal. Y'all be complaining about her and begging for patches. Skanky leg has people scared. Either way. Scrub mentality.

Has for how she looks. It doesn't matter. You'll toss in all your precious loot. In the golden collection plate to go towards The House of Boon anyways, to get your gifts so stop kidding yourselves.

Scrub mentality.
OOOOO just got taken to CHURCH and it aint even Sunday. HELLO!

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Man, you know so much more about where the mortal kombat story is going than I do. . . whats going to happen to Kenshi!?
You'll have to wait until MK 12 to find out what will happen to Kenshi. In MK 11 Kenshi and Takeda aren't around, because they are hunting down the killers of Suchin, Kenshis wife and Takedas mother.

How do I know? I have the Shining. Wanna know what else the Shining tells me? That Jacqui Briggs will remain one of the least popular and least played characters.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I think she resembles Jax more, as she should, and I actually really like her new outfit. Hopefully her gear is out of this world though.
I liked her in MKX as a character but never took the time to play her, she she'll probably be one of the first characters I try in 11.

So why the hell NRS pumped MKX as 'passing the torch' game and make kombat kids shine? What about continuing that narration? We had both parents and kids in MKX? Ok. Didn't like it, but OK.
But now? Why in MKX they presented Jax as retired farmer that Raiden brought back for ONE LAST MISSION and now he is still around, instead of sit this time out?
Why is Sonya still there if we have her daughter, her husband and, hell, even younger version of her husband? Rumor of her death is good but as far as I expect, NRS will still bring her back to MK12 because SHE IS SO ICONIC. Get over it and move on! We have so many interesting kharacters in the franchise, why everything needs to spin around the same ones over and over again?
You need to understand that MK is still a product, and the goal is to sell it. Most of the people that buys the game aren't hardcore players, they will buy the game to play the characters they know and like.
Maybe MKX wan't enough to "pass the torch", changing a twenty years old roster can't be done with only one game.
And there are still fans of these characters playing the game, I don't see why you should have your characters but not the others. You have of course the right to criticize the choice of characters or the characters themselves, but rosters are made to appeal as many players as possible. This includes OG characters for casuals and fan favorites for the hardcore players. I consider myself as a hardcore MK player, I'm maybe not that good at the game, but I do my best to git gud at it. And even as a "hardcore" player, if Johnny, Sonya or even both were absent from MK11 I'd be so disappointed. Sorry if you don't like them anymore, but a lot of people, including me, still like them.

Hell, Jax died in like 3 endings, including his freaking own, but there he is again...

If I could erase two characters in MK11, I would do it to Sonya and Jax.

I heard rumors of Sub-Zero dying as well, BUT he will never be out of ANY MK game, so probably when Cassie Cage beats Kronika (cringe cringe) again, al the deaths during the storyline are revived, and they are a happy family again. (Talking about Sonya's probably death-scene in MK11 which was spoiled during Raiden and Cassie intro)
None of the tower endings are canon, and you know it, so I don't see the point of this argument.

And please, keep the story-related spoilers for the threads with a spoiler alert. Some people do care about them.

trufenix

bye felicia
You'll have to wait until MK 12 to find out what will happen to Kenshi. In MK 11 Kenshi and Takeda aren't around, because they are hunting down the killers of Suchin, Kenshis wife and Takedas mother.
As someone who has been following MKs plot like a slave since the first game, let me give you some advice, nothing you read in a character ending is ever right.

How do I know? I have the Shining. Wanna know what else the Shining tells me? That Jacqui Briggs will remain one of the least popular and least played characters.
Does anyone have that chart handy where Jacqui's more played than like, half the other characters in MKX again?

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
As someone who has been following MKs plot like a slave since the first game, let me give you some advice, nothing you read in a character ending is ever right.
No, I get that. I actually meant the main story, where Kenshi visited Takeda once his training with Scorpion was over. They wanted to go after Suchin killers, but I guess Shinnoks return made them pause their hunt for a while and join the fight against the fallen elder god. And once Shinnok was defeated, they went away again, which would explain their absence in MK 11 lorewise. And I actually wouldn't be surprised, if they even sit out the DLC. Although it would be a pity, since Kenshi is a cool character. Takeda is alright I guess.

Does anyone have that chart handy where Jacqui's more played than like, half the other characters in MKX again?
Yeah, I don't see Jacqui in that position on an average. No point in picking one month, where Jacqui was maybe played more than a good chunk of the remaining cast... And not that the MKX cast was really that great in the first place - but on average she was a very underused character, for obvious reasons.

She looks way better than she did in MKX. I don't like Jay Quellin at all, but seeing as she has all the racists coming out the trailer parks & breaking their fingers to mash an angry response, I'm all for her inclusion

Yeah and i'm sure Cassie's haters are just all the racists coming out of the hood breaking their fingers throwing gang signs.

That's how stupid you sound

Skedar70

Noob
HES A FUCKING COWBOY!!! HOW THE HELL CAN YOU COMPARE HIM TO ANOTHER GENERIC SPECIAL FORCES CHARACTER LIKE JACQUIE.

not only Stryker but Erron Black has a super bland design and uses a pistol, not even something high tech. Yet no one questions his inclusion, his bland muted brown design, his use of guns, him being human ect.

if you arent feeling Jacqui , fine
but lets not be intellectually disingenuous and hypocritical dishonest on why.

Ceroder

Noob
I said this before, and I will say it again.
Jacqui doesnt deserve the spot that Sareena, Li Mei, Fujin, Tanya, Rain, Kenshi or Takeda could've taken.
Stats tell something. If you are trying to salvage a character, go salvage Sareena. She has a good backstory you can change freely. With Jacqui, I doubt you will have that freedom because she's recent.
Now, we cant do anything since shes pretty much confirmed, but yeah... bad decision overall, imho. Her new design is not something amazing like some of you guys think it is. It's bland, just like how her design was in X.

There's a reason why people are mad :