What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui Briggs General Discussion

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
4u4 is so useful that I can live with the input. Most of the time. God, I'm having so much fun with SG right now.
SL can now get a reg Dust to connect VS the previously needed EX Dust. And...

Universally [all variations] SL can now be run canceled into 4~BF4 for 24% This is due to the new speed of S4.

i just picked up jaqui but am focusing on high tech. are there any high tech mains on xbox one? i feel like shes unexplored since cant find much on that variation on here. is she good do you think? , i see potential

dno who to tag

@WidowPuppy @Revolver

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
i just picked up jaqui but am focusing on high tech. are there any high tech mains on xbox one? i feel like shes unexplored since cant find much on that variation on here. is she good do you think? , i see potential

dno who to tag

@WidowPuppy @Revolver
I haven't explored HT yet [still waiting for this fucking Hotfix on XB1] But I do believe it has some potential. Just don't know if it can keep up with SG or FA...

lol how is the wagon full when theres hardly anyone who knows/plays high tech? , im sticking with high tech for the time being :) , high tech should not be underestimated. any jaqui players on xboxone?
I don't think is unexplored, is just not as good as her other variations so people aren't using it.

loogie

Noob
Hi guys
Is jip air fake out into an overhead low mixup a true block string? what is the frame advantage when she cancels her jip on hit or on block?
thx

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Hi guys
Is jip air fake out into an overhead low mixup a true block string? what is the frame advantage when she cancels her jip on hit or on block?
thx
It is negative, but it is safe. They can poke out if they react quick enough or fast specials, but it's a little gimmicky and pretty quick so if they react to block the low you can mix them up or pressure.

stosn

Noob
Oh it is +? I swear I've been hit out of it using S1 which is 6f unless my timing was off.
cassie cant do regular flip kick after blocked jip2~du2. I beat her flip with 11 or 12. But s4 is trade with flip and timing is really tricky

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
cassie cant do regular flip kick after blocked jip2~du2. I beat her flip with 11 or 12. But s4 is trade with flip and timing is really tricky
Now that I'm thinking you know what? I was facing a Sub-Zero in that match and I think he used Slide which low profiled my S1.

stosn

Noob
Low poke on every char beat your s1. I just said its plus, but I do not think it's usable, because you lose a lot of advantages after jip ( like 1212 or mixup )
you can do 1212 after jip and have the same situation as with du4

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Low poke on every char beat your s1. I just said its plus, but I do not think it's usable, because you lose a lot of advantages after jip ( like 1212 or mixup )
you can do 1212 after jip and have the same situation as with du4
Yup very true. That's pretty good stuff. The jip into the 12 strings are pretty great. I'm thinking maybe the fakeout after with S4 can condition them to block (since the have to armor or dash out), and then you can use RC Mixups into 50/50. But I don't think you can use it all the time, only a little bit to keep them honest.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
In Shotgun, I've been having a TON of success with JiP-1212, and if blocked, followed with S4-DB2 or S4-DF2 or D1-DB2 or D1-DF2 (sometimes I do ex-dust)

If poke-DF2 hits, repeat over and over til they respect it.

Last edited: