What's new

Combo List - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui 'Bae' Briggs Combo Science Thread

Shake

Noob
Oh lol, I was literally breaking my brain over that hehe. Thanks.
Me too man, took me forever to figure it out... if only I read the whole OP...

Anyway does anyone have any tips for landing the run up 11 after bf2? Spend an hour in practice trying it last night and couldn't connect with it mid screen, in the corner its not hard. Sometimes I land the 11 but can never connect with the bf4 after anyway. Do you input the bf4 right after inputting the 11?

Last edited:

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
Me too man, took me forever to figure it out... if only I read the whole OP...

Anyway does anyone have any tips for landing the run up 11 after bf2? Spend an hour in practice trying it last night and couldn't connect with it mid screen, in the corner its not hard. Sometimes I land the 11 but can never connect with the bf4 after anyway. Do you input the bf4 right after inputting the 11?
Try using 1 2 instead of 1 1. I find the mid screen run after bf2 difficult to covert.

Shake

Noob
Is anyone working on HT combos? seems like almost everything in here so far is shotgun or full auto? Is her combo potential just a lot worse in HT or something?

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Is anyone working on HT combos? seems like almost everything in here so far is shotgun or full auto? Is her combo potential just a lot worse in HT or something?
Yes, in High Tech she doesn't really have any specials to extend combos like rockets or shotgun.

EVB SomeCubanGuy

*Hissssssssssss*
High Tech I think is gonna be a lot more about sustaining pressure and keeping gauntlets powered up at all times to get the beefy Dash, Punch Damage, and UB Air Pound. @rev0lver is the one to ask about that variation for sure. Also good to see the legendary @Notez4 taking a liking to Ms. Briggs. Keep an eye on his posts as he always comes up with amazing tech.

Shake

Noob
Are any of you guys consistently getting the run in 11,bf4 after bf2s? I think im at about hour 4 of working on it in practice and I'm connecting with both hits of the 11 about 1/50 attempts and getting 1 hit about 1/15 attempts... Seems like you'd have to be godlike to be anywhere near consistent at this.

Notez4

Noob
Are any of you guys consistently getting the run in 11,bf4 after bf2s? I think im at about hour 4 of working on it in practice and I'm connecting with both hits of the 11 about 1/50 attempts and getting 1 hit about 1/15 attempts... Seems like you'd have to be godlike to be anywhere near consistent at this.
Believe it or not, im now hitting it consistently by delaying the run just a tad instead of running instantly.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Lemme know if this is already posted but could someone try this out and see how viable it is. I don't have the game myself, I've been playing it at my friend's house.

Shotgun variation:
1212 xx bf2, low shot, run, 33 xx bf2, low shot, run 11

Is it possible to land the last 11 or does it not combo? If it does hit it leaves you at +25 which leaves plenty of time for a free safe 50/50, or does the last low shot do that anyway? I hope it works the way I hope it does.
If you run out of stamina from running maybe instead of run try 1212 xx bf2, low shot, dash forward, b2 xx bf2 etc? Or just 1212 xx bf2, low shot, walk forward bf2...?
@rev0lver @JustinXavier21

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Lemme know if this is already posted but could someone try this out and see how viable it is. I don't have the game myself, I've been playing it at my friend's house.

Shotgun variation:
1212 xx bf2, low shot, run, 33 xx bf2, low shot, run 11

Is it possible to land the last 11 or does it not combo? If it does hit it leaves you at +25 which leaves plenty of time for a free safe 50/50, or does the last low shot do that anyway? I hope it works the way I hope it does.
If you run out of stamina from running maybe instead of run try 1212 xx bf2, low shot, dash forward, b2 xx bf2 etc? Or just 1212 xx bf2, low shot, walk forward bf2...?
@rev0lver @JustinXavier21
Just tried it, it doesn't look like it combos. I think it's designed so that you can only combo off one shotgun to prevent infinites or something. However, it looks like you still have enough advantage to do a f4 cancel into 50/50, and considering combos like this carry to the corner pretty well it could still be good, just doesn't need the 11.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Use 12, not 11. It should hit every time.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
are you sure because i keep getting poked out when i go for a 50/50
Oh I mean it depends, I thought you meant whether the mixup is legit or not. If you have enough frame advantage to do it, like in shotgun, it should be guaranteed. Otherwise it's obviously vulnerable in open space. What I've found is good with it there though is to run and cancel it into the f4 to use less stamina if you're trying to run into a mixup or something.

Oh I mean it depends, I thought you meant whether the mixup is legit or not. If you have enough frame advantage to do it, like in shotgun, it should be guaranteed. Otherwise it's obviously vulnerable in open space. What I've found is good with it there though is to run and cancel it into the f4 to use less stamina if you're trying to run into a mixup or something.
ok i see, are you on ps4?