What's new

Combo List - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui 'Bae' Briggs Combo Science Thread

Mainly messing with Full Auto corner stuff, you can get some cool stuff going.

b14 low-rocket njp b1 up-rocket 12 1 bf4 gets 34% meterless

33 bf run 121 bf4 36% midscreen

corner: 33 bf2 2 bf2 2 up-rocket 1212 33%
question, what does 33 mean, I wanna try these just not sure what that means?

Shake

Noob
Anyone got any tips for connecting after bf2? Really struggling with running up and getting a 11 in before they hit the ground.

Right now im practicing the B2, BF2, run, 11, BF4 and i just can't hit the 11, do you need to wait a bit between the B2 and BF2 to get it to juggle differently cause im basically inputting the BF2 directly after the B2 with no delay?

Last edited:
I have been digging the shotgun variation because I like the new pokes that you gain in high shot and low shot. Shotgun also has some great pressure because st 3 xx high shot is 0 on block, works on crouchers because st 3 forces stand, gives 10 percent if it hits, and it puts you in range for down 3 xx low shot/overhead. It also helps that Jackie's walk speed is top tier.

I have been digging the shotgun variation because I like the new pokes that you gain in high shot and low shot. Shotgun also has some great pressure because st 3 xx high shot is 0 on block, works on crouchers because st 3 forces stand, gives 10 percent if it hits, and it puts you in range for down 3 xx low shot/overhead. It also helps that Jackie's walk speed is top tier.
High Shot gun is safe on block? If so, maybe you can use it to slow down Cassie's rush down.

CitizenCIA

Awwwh damn.
Mainly messing with Full Auto corner stuff, you can get some cool stuff going.

b14 low-rocket njp b1 up-rocket 12 1 bf4 gets 34% meterless
This combo is great, but I'm afraid I got some bad news. It does not work on everybody. low rocket won't connect at all when I have the training dummy set to Kitana. :/

We need to test who this works on I guess.

Also you can use the low starter (b.3,3) and it does 38% if I remember correctly.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Yeah the low shotgun/rocket derp out in the corner which is hella stupid.

I was gonna practice some stuff coz I thought they finally fixed the Steam version (so I can use my stick) but the game crashes if you try to change your buttons......

This combo is great, but I'm afraid I got some bad news. It does not work on everybody. low rocket won't connect at all when I have the training dummy set to Kitana. :/

We need to test who this works on I guess.

Also you can use the low starter (b.3,3) and it does 38% if I remember correctly.
Jacqui have many combos in full auto that does 32-38%, we just have to find them

lslick

Stole this pic from Doombawkz :P
Yeah the low shotgun/rocket derp out in the corner which is hella stupid.

I was gonna practice some stuff coz I thought they finally fixed the Steam version (so I can use my stick) but the game crashes if you try to change your buttons......
You should add me at Lslick for steam :D....I hate that you can't get the restand in the corner sometimes

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
Mid screen with 1 bar in full auto.

B3,3~MB DB2, run 3,3 BF4. 40% pretty easy to do.

lslick

Stole this pic from Doombawkz :P
Mid Screen Full Auto Meterless
F1,2-DB2, run 1,2,1-BF4, 31%

Any help optimizing?
I do the same exact combo. I tried a bunch of different options but they all end up doing less damage from my experience. That might be the best of that starter with no meter

Notez4

Noob
For a visual reference. Full auto combos mid and corner. So far all i can get in the corner meterless is 41%
Ill get back to yall when i break it.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Has anyone messed around with 114 low shotgun xx run, 114 low shotgun into a 50/50? I don't have the game myself so I cant lab it out but I was playing at my friend's house and it seemed really interesting to me that you can do 113 low shotty twice in a combo.

Some basic combos I came up with in a few minutes of labbing with the Shotgun variation:

114 xx low shotgun xx run, 33 xx bf4
f12,2+4 xx run, 11 xx low shotgun, run, 33 xx bf4

EDIT: apparently 114 low shotgun only works on male characters? Maaaan. What about the same thing with bf2 low shotgun?

Last edited: