What's new

Combo List - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui 'Bae' Briggs Combo Science Thread

Jacqui "Bae" Briggs tutorial from Underdawg! Another FG Youtuber I like.
Hey everyone I just found an in depth Jacqui tutorial. I must say that this girl is a corner damage queen, as so it seems to appear from this tutorial. However I’m posting this video up for new Jacqui player or folks who are interested in learning how to play her. I’ve also notice that NRS didn’t really give many things for Jacqui to work with which is probably why she so low on everyone’s tier list but so what? I’m happy that some pro or good Jacqui players still figure out ways to make her work despite her shortcomings. With that said, please enjoy the video and share your thoughts about TrueUnderdawg’s Jacqui tutorial. I hope it's somewhat useful.

I’m assuming that the (stank leg) move is the “roundhouse kick” he mention.

stosn

Noob
High Tech damage in the corner without SL and gauntlets charge, its real? Yes! the video will be uploaded soon :DOGE

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Hey could someone reply to me with all of her new bnbs per variation? Tjread is undergoing maintenance and my friend really wants to learn her.

Fatalfemme

From my foot to your ass...
I just picked up SG Jacqui recently and have been going through the combos posted on the first page. One of the anti-airs listed was 1~B2~Dust~33~BF4 and every time I use Dust, it gives me a hard knockdown. I can continue the combo fine with EX Dust but I was hoping to use both. Am I missing something or is that combo actually impossible to do? Thank you!

Cosmos

Noob
I just picked up SG Jacqui recently and have been going through the combos posted on the first page. One of the anti-airs listed was 1~B2~Dust~33~BF4 and every time I use Dust, it gives me a hard knockdown. I can continue the combo fine with EX Dust but I was hoping to use both. Am I missing something or is that combo actually impossible to do? Thank you!
Just use 1 f2u2xxdu4 11 rc 12xxdust it should be a lot more consistent. I don't really play shotgun but I can't imagine the 1 b2xxdust actually works aha.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
For Shotgun AA, I usually do 1, F2U2DU4, 11-dust

You can also do 1 RC 11-dust, which is really easy.

Not sure why you'd EVER do B2 after 1 for AA.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
So I think I found a way to consistently stank, what's the biggest damage stank combo? Preferebly FA but Shotgun will do as well.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Nothing in the corner? i thought having multiple stanks in a combo increases her damage output but I can't find anything worthwhile so far.

Cosmos

Noob
Nothing in the corner? i thought having multiple stanks in a combo increases her damage output but I can't find anything worthwhile so far.
In full auto stanky legs don't really do anything for her damage. If you want a multiple stanky leg bnb it would be
Starterxxbf2 stanky legx3 1 f2u2xxdu4 4xxbf4. You may be able to do the same combo from low rocket as a full auto exclusive but i've never tried it.

stosn

Noob
at around 0:48 - what is the missile you done in the air after the f2u2? looks like a db3, however this doesn't work for me?
f2up2 2+4, its her new post patch string. This rocket is overhead, and afet f2up2 you can do dd4 ( low, but there is a gap ) du4 ( safe fake ground pound ) or 2+4 ( overhead, here is gap too )

One other Q, I've been doing her original string of f12, missile, run, 1,2,1,2 bf4

However I have now tried the string f12, missile, run, 1, f2u2, air cancel, 4, bf4 - the problem I am having is after the 1 from the run cancel - the f2 never comes out, rather just a stand 2. I've checked the inputs in training, and they are clean, however I find it is not picking up the forward, or I'm getting a njp (guessing the u2 from the f2u2 string). Any idea what I am doing wrong - am I doing the f2u2 too early after the 1? I can seem to find what I'm doing wrong - or is it a strict timing thing to make it combo?

Cosmos

Noob
One other Q, I've been doing her original string of f12, missile, run, 1,2,1,2 bf4

However I have now tried the string f12, missile, run, 1, f2u2, air cancel, 4, bf4 - the problem I am having is after the 1 from the run cancel - the f2 never comes out, rather just a stand 2. I've checked the inputs in training, and they are clean, however I find it is not picking up the forward, or I'm getting a njp (guessing the u2 from the f2u2 string). Any idea what I am doing wrong - am I doing the f2u2 too early after the 1? I can seem to find what I'm doing wrong - or is it a strict timing thing to make it combo?
It's likely you are doing the input too fast. You only have to do a slight rc into s1 which should give you plenty of height to transition into f2u2 without having to rush inputs aha!

It's likely you are doing the input too fast. You only have to do a slight rc into s1 which should give you plenty of height to transition into f2u2 without having to rush inputs aha!
Feel I'm getting this down, just gotta get out of the habit of doing her old string. Also having an issue of doing D4 after some of her run cancels, as opposed to S4 - doing the up missile input to early I guess....... so frustrating to get my fingers working properly.

Also having a hell of a problem with low missile coming out in the corner after 33xx up missile - or the missile not coming out at all!!! AAAAHHHH!!