What's new

Combo List - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui 'Bae' Briggs Combo Science Thread

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
You guys have been maining Jacqui for much longer than I and probably already know this but being new to her (coming from Mileena) I like to help as much as possible. Looking forward to reading and learning in this forum.

Again, probably known but since I didn't see it listed on the main page I'll post it:

Shotgun (Corner, 1 bar, 41%): b33 xx db2MB xx njp xx 11 11 11 11 xx bf4

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
You guys have been maining Jacqui for much longer than I and probably already know this but being new to her (coming from Mileena) I like to help as much as possible. Looking forward to reading and learning in this forum.

Again, probably known but since I didn't see it listed on the main page I'll post it:

Shotgun (Corner, 1 bar, 41%): b33 xx db2MB xx njp xx 11 11 11 11 xx bf4
b33~db2(ex), 33~bf2, f122+4, 11, 11, 12~bf4 (49%)

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
I had fun with Jacqui today and I'm very surprised of myself doing 4u4 successfully ~80% of the time in offline matches against my friends, just when I need it. I punished Kitana's ass in the corner with 4u4 x 3, then 4 uprocket into ender, then I labbed and found out I could do combo like 4u4 x 5, 4 up rocket into ender for big meterless damage.
I have a question: if I use multiple 4u4 in middle of corner combos (b2 ex up rocket, 4u4.... or b33 db3, 4u4....), is it worth it? and are those combos better than the optimized ones already found? Currently I can't test those combos because I'm new to her 4u4 and I drop often. It would be nice if some Jacqui loyalists help me explore more into 4u4 combo damage potential. Thanks in advance (and sorry for bad English, I am very sleepy while writing this)

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
She can get more but execution requirements are :/
Been working on that combo you posted and finally got it down. Instead of the b33 I just did a standing 33 and it pushed it up to 51%. Now if I can get the footsie game down with her I think I may be onto something.

Damn haven't been in this tread for a while. Seeing some pretty decent combos.

I've still been doing old shit lol.

What meter less combos you all do for shotgun in the corner.

Best I've gotten is b33 bf2 4 bf2 f2u2 du4 114 35% and b33 bf2 4 bf2 f12 2+4 114 36%. The 2nd one is a bit tight and the first builds more meter. @Pan1cMode Hope you don't mind me tagging you you seem like the combo beast lol

kelevra

Steel cable bungee jumper
Man im kinda getting really frustrated atm with high tech midscreen combos.
Usually if i confirm off of a b14qbrc i go into a 33bf2 - run - 12 bf4 which works relativeley consistent offline but online it really is a bitch to juggle off bf2.
And on a side note, is it just me or does the juggle get even harder if you confirm off of 121? she seems even further away then.
Other than that i still have a blast playing hightech. Once you get in you can pretty much stay + all the time and always threaten with a 4-qb into 4-qb wich, in the worst case, trades with 6f normals.

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
Wassup guy and girls. I recently joined the Full Auto crew and just wanted to throw these combos out there although theyve probably already been noted and improved upon somewhere in here...

Corner 50% 1bar

(Air)EXdd4, 33xxDb2, NJP, f2u2xxdu4,114xxbf4

Midscreen NJP 30-33%
NJP, 3xxdb2, RC, 1, f2u2xxdu4, 4xxbf4

I try to get as much damage as possible without adding bits that complicate it. I have used other people's combos as a starting point so again I apologise if this is a duplicate

Last edited:

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Woohoo! You can combo midscreen from Ji4!

(trying to reach a midscreen 50% x-ray seems impossible with Shotgun, but I'm close. I got a 52% corner X-ray that works for all variations)

Last edited: