What's new

"It's True. I Turn Evil." Enchantress General Discussion

freerf245

11 11 11 11
F23 Mb into trait into b1 in the corner. They can poke but the trait stays on hit and she gets a combo anyways.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Can she reflect the following? BA low lightening, multi hitting projectiles like starfire beam or mb low rifle, air projectiles like Superman laser?

Can she do anything btw atom stomp spam or just jump forward lol
She can't reflect any of Black Adam's specials, Starfire's trait, Wonder Woman Shield, Red Hood mine, Lantern MB bf1, Ivy Drill, Aquaman Tentacle, Atrocitus Puddle, Cyborg's trait or TA, Canary trait

Cool things she can reflect:
Supergirl MB trait, Red Hood MB lunges, Arrow's Savage Blast, Harley's Hyena (the Hyena still travels and hits you, but a projectile gets sent back to Harley), Batman trait bats, Green Lantern and Captain Cold's Wall wake ups (lmao these two characters can't wake up against her), Firestorm molten trap, Superman MB frost breath, Manta's rockets.

She can reflect multi hitting projectiles, but only the first projectile reflects back and hits the opponent before all their projectiles come out, basically wasting their bar. If you are certain this will hit them you can guarantee a curse in this time

She can't reflect any of Black Adam's specials, Starfire's trait, Wonder Woman Shield, Red Hood mine, Lantern MB bf1, Ivy Drill, Aquaman Tentacle, Atrocitus Puddle, Cyborg's trait or TA, Canary trait

Cool things she can reflect:
Supergirl MB trait, Red Hood MB lunges, Arrow's Savage Blast, Harley's Hyena (the Hyena still travels and hits you, but a projectile gets sent back to Harley), Batman trait bats, Green Lantern and Captain Cold's Wall wake ups (lmao these two characters can't wake up against her), Firestorm molten trap, Superman MB frost breath, Manta's rockets.

She can reflect multi hitting projectiles, but only the first projectile reflects back and hits the opponent before all their projectiles come out, basically wasting their bar. If you are certain this will hit them you can guarantee a curse in this time
we will see what the day one patch brings but I think she will have an extremely hard time getting anything started vs black adam, starfire ivy and atom for sure might destroy her. we will see.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
2 is a hell of a normal/string.

2 is a mid restand that is listed as +1 on hit(minus 5 on block), seemingly with a bit better hit advantage if done on higher opponents.

21 is a mid~parry that parries lows, you can dash cancel out of the parry. Does healthy damage.

23 is a mid~mid(-11)or mid~unblockable(when fully charged). There is no gap when you do a fast mid and on top of being able to dash cancel, you can do a standing cancel with down~down.

Note that I'm playing in New Zealand right now and this could change.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
2 is a hell of a normal/string.

2 is a mid restand that is listed as +1 on hit(minus 5 on block), seemingly with a bit better hit advantage if done on higher opponents.

21 is a mid~parry that parries lows, you can dash cancel out of the parry. Does healthy damage.

23 is a mid~mid(-11)or mid~unblockable(when fully charged). There is no gap when you do a fast mid and on top of being able to dash cancel, you can do a standing cancel with down~down.

Note that I'm playing in New Zealand right now and this could change.
That's the official stuff for her since they patched her up earlier. She was super bugged lol i didn't even wanna bother labbing her for a while

freerf245

11 11 11 11
The frame data says her b2 is a 25 frame overhead but it used to say 16 frame mid. It still acts as a 16 frame mid though. I guess it was an oh in early development?

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
The frame data says her b2 is a 25 frame overhead but it used to say 16 frame mid. It still acts as a 16 frame mid though. I guess it was an oh in early development?
Possibly. I orginally pegged it as an overhead from the trailer and i was gonna be like hooooo shiii man that is gonna be nasty. But then the stream came on and indeed it was mid. Shit i like the mid version better lol. Get rid of those nasty fiddy fiddies

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Man if you teabag with that one hex on which damages you for ducking you literally just die lol like 3 second round.

Also it seems to trigger twice if you do an air dash - Once when you jump, and a second time when you fall back to the ground after the dash.

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
Man if you teabag with that one hex on which damages you for ducking you literally just die lol like 3 second round.

Also it seems to trigger twice if you do an air dash - Once when you jump, and a second time when you fall back to the ground after the dash.
Just got done testing that. Sonic fox gonna need to learn how to control himself.

Marinjuana

List of different hexes:

Ehwaz: (Spinning big circles)The opponent takes a tick of damage when they jump or duck. If it hits an opponent who is already jumping or ducking it will tick. About 5% per tick, adds up very quickly if you aren't careful.

Hagalz: (Flashing small circles)When the opponent uses meter they take about 5% damage and Enchantress gains about a half a bar of meter.

Mannaz: (Spinning big pentagons.)The opponent does not gain any supermeter and cannot clash.

Fehu: (Transparent lines, the least "busy" looking)The opponent is locked out of special moves, trait and super move. They can still use meter otherwise. If the opponent does a special and is then hit by Fehu, they can't do the MB even if the special came out before Fehu hit.

I assume that each hex has a 25% chance. Each lasts about 5 seconds. You can keep the hex on indefinitely by recasting it while it's still active.

Edit: 5%, not .05%

Last edited:

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Has anyone had trouble recording AI doing Hexes and just getting the same hex every time?

Edit - This is probably a good thing really

Marinjuana

Has anyone had trouble recording AI doing Hexes and just getting the same hex every time?

Edit - This is probably a good thing really
Yea, I don't know if they planned it but it works out for the best for practice mode stuff.