What's new

Match Footage 'It's Part of My Charm' Nightwing Video Thread v1.06

AK Gookus

Slant-eyed Nightwing
Were you holding the AA b3's? Couldn't tell if it was lag or not, but a few of em looked good..until martians limbs reached you

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.

Pt 2 is up. @Sajam Until I re watched I did not realize how badly I adapted :\ I appreciate the commentary and set, it taught me to stop trying to get near you for pressure so much if im in full screen staff, react/ watch out for that over head after staff spin, I was respecting trait 3 at the beginning of the match alot, stop panicking and going yolo Wake up EF out of fear :\ lol I was so mind fucked by the cross ups and options MMH has that I just respected him too much and didnt try to interrupt or punish things.

Last edited:

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Sajam is right about NW not having much options against air dashes. NW is free to it. I tend to backdash away just to make it whiff but thats not always consistent online Zatanna(tele/levitate) Superman and MMH drool for some NW. Last training mode session I spent it just working my reaction time to instant air dash/levitate cancels)...its hard for me because I haven't purchased MMH or Zatanna so I can only get the exp from online PSN...

12:15 in that video was pretty awesome. It looked like you was going for the D1 in Staff but cancels in flip kick mb.

gpmoney

Sajam is right about NW not having much options against air dashes. NW is free to it. I tend to backdash away just to make it whiff but thats not always consistent online Zatanna(tele/levitate) Superman and MMH drool for some NW. Last training mode session I spent it just working my reaction time to instant air dash/levitate cancels)...its hard for me because I haven't purchased MMH or Zatanna so I can only get the exp from online PSN...

12:15 in that video was pretty awesome. It looked like you was going for the D1 in Staff but cancels in flip kick mb.
its actually really bad lol he could poke me. that was another panic moment :\

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.

Some matches between Revolver and myself from tonight. I'm incredibly rusty and I'm playing like a total nut. These are just the first 10 games as I don't think anyone wants to watch the 50ish total games we played.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
My last bit of games with @gpmoney

About 10 minutes in we played NW mirrors also. Just in case you haven't played the MU to death, there is a good overview of both the NW MU and NW in general in those games.

gpmoney

Hopefully I play different enough that it wasn't too much of a drag lol.

NW will always be my counterpick for NW huehue. I'll hook up my PS3 sometime so we can play.
you play smarter and knew all my options , I was outplayed lol. gpmoney= riskyyoloWing. I try to make reads during matches but I never made the right ones. damn you ebonics! lol

gpmoney

I got a bunch of sets I gotta upload with SHHAAZAAM. His mmh is ridiculous lol. after Work ill add them

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
I got a bunch of sets I gotta upload with SHHAAZAAM. His mmh is ridiculous lol. after Work ill add them
I uploaded a set with him on my channel of us playing NW mirrors, and I don't think I posted it here.

Was 10-2 me:

gpmoney

@Sajam I saw these, he cant make a TYM account so he just messages all players and asks for sets lol. He's probably reading this now. He's cool ppls and adapts really fast.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
@Sajam I saw these, he cant make a TYM account so he just messages all players and asks for sets lol. He's probably reading this now. He's cool ppls and adapts really fast.
Yeah he is a cool dude, and solid player. He did well against my MMH too. Always gives good sets also.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion

Here's a FT5 I had with pretty good Martian.
In this MU, I like to make the Martian uncomfortable in
staff with a lot of ground pounds and force him to come at me.
Also, I do Flying Grayson a lot.
Anyway, hope you guys enjoy

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH

Here's a FT5 I had with pretty good Martian.
In this MU, I like to make the Martian uncomfortable in
staff with a lot of ground pounds and force him to come at me.
Also, I do Flying Grayson a lot.
Anyway, hope you guys enjoy

Could you see what i was trying to do? That fckin lag/delay was unreal though lmao