What's new

It's almost Kombat (Kast) Time! Info inside (to those who need it)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
*Looks at name* OH MY SWEET GURKENS! YOUR NAME MEANS VAGINA SLAYER! HAHAHAAHA Im so late to the fucking party :p

AHEM....anyways...

Thats actually better not revealing Kano because that leaves another spot for a favorite to be confirmed ;)
LMAO, I say that often as a joke, but it also means Vampire Slayer, I was really big on Buffy in high school and that name just stuck :p

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
LMAO, I say that often as a joke, but it also means Vampire Slayer, I was really big on Buffy in high school and that name just stuck :p
Oh lol well i watch Black Inc and there is a tattoo artist by the name Vagina Slayer so it reminded me of that. But Buffy is cute too lol

Altho....the OG movie is THE BEST BUFFY!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Oh lol well i watch Black Inc and there is a tattoo artist by the name Vagina Slayer so it reminded me of that. But Buffy is cute too lol

Altho....the OG movie is THE BEST BUFFY!
lmao really? That's hilarious.

OG Buffy was awesome, but Sarah man, she did an awesome job.

Gamer68

Fujin!
What I'm expecting to get revealed today: Kabal. The end.

I thought maybe Kano had a chance because the date the Kombat Kast was originally going to happen was the same day his special skin was revealed (of course), but now that it's confirmed he won't be shown I'm taking that as they have nothing else planned.

If we do get something other than Kabal then I will be surprised.