What's new

It's almost Kombat (Kast) Time! Info inside (to those who need it)

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Its interesting that Tyler says "We wont likely hitting Kano today".

Sounds like its gonna be a build that has Kano and a couple more characters possibly and not just Kabal.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Normally I'd be super hyped, because I usually don't know beforehand who is gonna be on the Kombat Kast (as I don't do Twitter) so it's always a "omg, who's it gonna be!" type of deal for me.

But since I know it's kabal for this one thanks to the reveal festivities... I'm, not really that hype. lol
Kabal is a terrible character.

That said, at least I get to watch another episode of Tyler vs Derek! (hopefully)

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
Normally I'd be super hyped, because I usually don't know beforehand who is gonna be on the Kombat Kast (as I don't do Twitter) so it's always a "omg, who's it gonna be!" type of deal for me.

But since I know it's kabal for this one thanks to the reveal festivities... I'm, not really that hype. lol
Kabal is a terrible character.

That said, at least I get to watch another episode of Tyler vs Derek! (hopefully)
I'm still hoping for a curveball. Nothing against Kabal (I've purged my memory of his mk9 incarnation) but it would be kinda boring since that's what everyone is expecting.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
To all my European bretheren: It starts at 10 pm for us (22:00 o'clock)! Plus minus an hour, depending on where you live. Damn timezones.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Its interesting that Tyler says "We wont likely hitting Kano today".

Sounds like its gonna be a build that has Kano and a couple more characters possibly and not just Kabal.
I'm thinking if that's the case, then definitely Cassie and Kitana since they were revealed but non-officially.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I'm thinking if that's the case, then definitely Cassie and Kitana since they were revealed but non-officially.
Oh Gods please show me Kitana. I need to see what they've done with her face and I need to know what her voice sounds like.

Also, 3 hourrrrsssssssssssss!!! The time is almost here.