What's new

It's almost Kombat (Kast) Time! Info inside (to those who need it)

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
So hate how I have to work during the stream...will have to rewatch on YT or their twitch. I will call it now, the reveal will be either Johnny Cage, Kabal or Fujin.
It's Kabal. I don't think we really need to make any predictions considering he was shown briefly at the reveal. We will most likely get a tease of someone else, though.

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
It's Kabal. I don't think we really need to make any predictions considering he was shown briefly at the reveal. We will most likely get a tease of someone else, though.
Wouldn't that pretty much go against the way Ed likes to do things though? Everyone and their brother knows Kabal is coming, I think turning around and just giving us what we all already know is coming would be a little too straightforward and anticlimactic for Boon. He likes to generate hype when he reveals something.

John Grizzly

Wouldn't that pretty much go against the way Ed likes to do things though? Everyone and their brother knows Kabal is coming, I think turning around and just giving us what we all already know is coming would be a little too straightforward and anticlimactic for Boon. He likes to generate hype when he reveals something.
Did you not see the part where I said they'll tease another character, as well?

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
Did you not see the part where I said they'll tease another character, as well?
I did. I still don't think it's going to be a Kabal stream. I think it would be more like Ed if it were to focus on other characters, maybe with another unexpected character thrown in like like Scarlet's reveal was. IF Kabal is shown at all during the Kast, I think it will be at the very end.

John Grizzly

I did. I still don't think it's going to be a Kabal stream. I think it would be more like Ed if it were to focus on other characters, maybe with another unexpected character thrown in like like Scarlet's reveal was. IF Kabal is shown at all during the Kast, I think it will be at the very end.
I'll be you any amount of money this will 100% absolutely be a Kabal stream. Seriously. It's odd that it's even being questioned after what we've seen and what Tyler said.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
It will be 45 minutes of a still render of Kabal juxtaposed with a still render of Kabal in his exclusive Pakistani “Faster than a Fez” skin.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I don't get why they'd tease Kabal at the end of the reveal stream just to shoehorn him in at the end, but okay.

They're probably gonna show a Kabal reveal trailer (maybe throw in another character, maybe Kano), then they'll go into his moves and stuff like they do for every kombat kast (and if they surprise show a second character maybe they'll go over their moveset as well). Then maybe at the end they'll tease someone else and announce the date for the next stream.

Don't get too ahead of yourselves cause we still got 11 weeks until the game comes out and they're sure as hell not revealing the whole roster today.

Chat > Reveal Trailer > Gameplay Demonstration > Kirtzic V. Lansdown Battle for the Whatever > Tease for the Next Stream. Then we gotta get ready for the Xbox stream which, hopefully, will have a reveal trailer for a character as well.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
I'm hoping for more than one character reveal. I'm not a fan of the slow drip style of info reveal, but I do understand the desire to build hype, so I'm not expecting a full roster reveal. 2 or 3 characters would be nice.