What's new

It's almost Kombat (Kast) Time! Info inside (to those who need it)

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
So D'vorah and Kabal revealed today.

With Ed's comment on exciting DLC characters, I'm really curious on the base roster.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
he said characters like skarlet and baraka. makes me think nightwolf and noob saibot
I'm thinking Noob will make the base roster, but I agree on the Nighwolf part, I'm half disappointed/excited because I'm pretty sure Smoke won't be base roster, but will be DLC.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
You don't think she's up there in the female character rankings?
I think her design is the worst of all MK characters ever. I'd rather have Meat or Mokap at this point.

Knowing that she stole a roaster spot hurts me inside.

The pro match was great, didn't feel slow at all, I'm really optimistic now about this game :eek:.
i wouldn't say great. it was ok. it seems a bit scripted especially in this environment. better gameplay on youtube from more recent pros

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
i wouldn't say great. it was ok. it seems a bit scripted especially in this environment. better gameplay on youtube from more recent pros
Maybe "great" was an overstatement, but it was very very good to say the least, and it didn't feel scripted at all. Even more, Kabal felt very slow during the introduction by 16bit, but during the actual match felt "normal" if that says something.

Maybe "great" was an overstatement, but it was very very good to say the least, and it didn't feel scripted at all. Even more, Kabal felt very slow during the introduction by 16bit, but during the actual match felt "normal" if that says something.
gotcha. well it was supposed to be an introduction although it didn't feel like a good one.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Interesting, just watched it now since I was working all day. He looks better than I thought, but I kind of miss the breathing mask/tube down his chest into his belt and the backpack a little. I do like how we can have him burnt, pre-burnt and he has that MK 3 garb again which is awesome.