What's new

It came from the Shadows! - Noob Saibot General Discussion Thread

Dsynkronized

Tierless
oh lol yeah that was me i was running with him and 12 gauge and a few other people on my friends list i think boot knocka came in there to for a while

Dsynkronized

Tierless
i dont think i played that well during the koth i play better in 1v1 and of course offline fucking monster with him reads are so easy to make no bug inputs because of lag and of course d3 and 4 into upknee are flawless n emofreak u wanna run it we can cuz all this talk and it really seems like u dont know what ur talking about...getting old bro u just keep boasting and trust me ur shit stinks so shut it and contribute

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
i dont think i played that well during the koth i play better in 1v1 and of course offline fucking monster with him reads are so easy to make no bug inputs because of lag and of course d3 and 4 into upknee are flawless n emofreak u wanna run it we can cuz all this talk and it really seems like u dont know what ur talking about...getting old bro u just keep boasting and trust me ur shit stinks so shut it and contribute
jeeez chill bro just messin round and sure ill run it

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
no but on a serious note sorry im just jokin and if ud like i love to play u online on either xbox or psn eithers cool just tell me amd well set somethin up

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
no but on a serious note sorry im just jokin and if ud like i love to play u online on either xbox or psn eithers cool just tell me amd well set somethin up

Dsynkronized

Tierless
on the 360 just send a fr to my gt and i get off work and am home by like 8 am most of the times and then i go to sleep around ten and wake up at like 5 or six and get on til nine

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
on the 360 just send a fr to my gt and i get off work and am home by like 8 am most of the times and then i go to sleep around ten and wake up at like 5 or six and get on til nine
ok awesome that shud be good id love to play you and show that im a bit better than i may seem im just joshin yeah with other stuff sorry, ill see u online today if ur on

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
i thought id start using b121 ENghostball, but it took the enemy all of 5 seconds to realize he can lay on the ground for nearly the whole duration of the effect. what do you suggest should be done in this situation? i can go for portal but its too fucking slow, the enemy can roll away and do whatever. if i attack them on the floor, theres no combo opportunity and the effect disappears after one hit.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
i thought id start using b121 ENghostball, but it took the enemy all of 5 seconds to realize he can lay on the ground for nearly the whole duration of the effect. what do you suggest should be done in this situation? i can go for portal but its too fucking slow, the enemy can roll away and do whatever. if i attack them on the floor, theres no combo opportunity and the effect disappears after one hit.
id say teleslam if they play dead it leaves u at advantage , u could do somethin like b121 ex ghostball, wait ,teleslam ,dash, d3 throw

Dsynkronized

Tierless
fr stack i played you when i was beginning to pick up noob, i liked some of your tatics but i def wanna add you and run some more mirrors again

Dsynkronized

Tierless
as for b1,2,1 enhanced ghostball dude honestly its a waste of meter online because it doesnt even confuse there button layout anymore its only offline that all the effects take place i have no idea why and its extremely gay because it could really be the changer of a match because them trying to lay down by holding down would be holding up and thats pretty easy to see where to go but most of all in corner pressure it could cause alot of mayhem on combo enders into resets. But all is irrelvent online because it doesnt work properly if you land b1,2,1 your honestly best off finishing the string and teleporting from mid screen to back them in the corner that much faster but if your in the corner just throw the portal and react to what they do and bait the wake up or delay clone if they jump and let them come to you, noob is one of the few characters that when his back is in the corner he is still okay

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
fr stack i played you when i was beginning to pick up noob, i liked some of your tatics but i def wanna add you and run some more mirrors again
yeah definately man im movin house atm so i havent played for a few days send me a fr and wen im back on ill msg u (my gt is de same as my forum name)

What is the best damage with or without meter from a standing 1 or 2 AA?

The most non-meter I can seem to get is 24%:
AA 2, 12, 12, charge/slide. 22%
AA1, 12, 12, charge/slide. 22%
AA2, 12, 12, teleport. 24%
AA2, 2, 12, 12, charge/slide. 23%

On a few tries, I could connect f3,3 after a standing 2 and then do 1,2, but I feel it's too inconsistent and it ends up at 21% unless I can do more
AA 2, F33,12, charge/slide.
AA2, F33, 12, teleport is 22%, though Maybe there is more that can be done with this.

I don't think the timing is strict on it. It just depends completely on where your opponent is during the fall. F3 doesn't have a generous hit box like 1 does.

With meter is looks more like this:
2, 12, 12, ex up knee, teleport - 29%. one bar.
2, 12, 12, ex uk, ex tele - 31%. two bars.

Haven't really played with meter much, because only that first one is really practical or viable, and it's a good meter AA if you consistently are getting the extra meter.

----

Also, I never have seen another Noob use 2,1 by itself. I often have used 2,1,2, upknee on block, because it is one of his best options, but 2,1 is 0 on block like 1,2 and makes for a much better pressure string.

After a 21 you can throw, you can start another 21 (or finish the string) for more meter, you can 21, down poke for advantage then throw, 21, 212, or just 2(also 0 on block).

That may seem convoluted, but I did not feel like spacing out all the numbers, so sorry about that, but I feel using 21 as a pressure string is something not really being done and it has potential. And if you think they will try to poke out after a 21, just finish the string as 212 into up knee, shadow, etc. and then the opponent will have to start guessing, especially if you are using 2, 21, and 212 interchangeably.

I also realize this is not really a game changer for Noob, but I'll take what I can get.

Thoughts?