What's new

It came from the Shadows! - Noob Saibot General Discussion Thread

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Noobs corner game exceeds everyone's else's imo
His portal setups are gimmicky. You can see them coming if the opponent ends the combo in a reset, or drops it (lol, pro reset). Just EX armored wake up that shit. His EX Ghostball is gimmicky as well, but is still useful at points. Yeah sure, you can kill someone if you reset them twice, but not only does EX armor stop errthang, but once someone guesses right Noob is left at SUCH a disadvantage.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
easy portal glitch set up ,, do b1214 behind portal , clone , portal, ji1 2 behind portal , clone , clone , clone , each clone does 17 % if done right , then do a combo at the end ,, it does crazy damage

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Can you record this? Ive always wanted to find a easier way to do the blackhole glitch
ill see if my sister can help me record im a cabbage lol , the trick to it is to set up the clone trap it can be done from b214 also its just slightly tighter . after b1214 behind portal do the clone as soon as you can then the second portal the same ,, one of three things will happen 1: you'll do it too late and miss the glitch 2: you'll do it too early and the portal spawns like fullscreen for some reason 3 : it hits 8) the timing isnt even too hard i did it by accident the first time !!

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I can't get it to work. So after b1214~behind portal, clone, I do another behind portal and then what?