What's new

It came from the Shadows! - Noob Saibot General Discussion Thread

Yeah I play online now and again, I can give you some games when I'm next on if you want.

Sektor TF2 is my tag, I think my list is full, so I'll delete someone.
I know we've been talking about Noob here, so I can play you with my poop secondaries. haha. But I would also like to play your Sektor some time, if you wouldn't mind me sending you a message.

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
hey who do u guys think cover noobs bad mus? i wanna pick up a secondary for a couple mus so yea if u have any ideas respond

Dsynkronized

Tierless
i play sektor and sindel and noob and between those three i can handel anybody on the cast i know for a fact sektor counters noobs bad matches ie kl ad rep

Dsynkronized

Tierless
its kinda hard u have to play the match up really well but i mean for the most part its 5.5 he can iat on reaction to most of kabals projectiles

Dsynkronized

Tierless
in no way does he shut him down, nobody "shuts down kabal", playing sektor in that match up just means kabal with out meter is doing no cancels because 6f 1 into cross ups and combos leave kabals thinking but as far as zoning up close kabal can still instant gas blast and from full screen the only thing ur getting iat off on are buzzsaw and mis times gas blast becuse at the quickest altitude kabal can recover before the teleport hits meaning you just got baited and punished but straight missles and en up missles work well only when again kabal has no meter

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Was that you I saw playing Noob on bbushes stream? I think it was. Good shit with Noob man.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
in no way does he shut him down, nobody "shuts down kabal", playing sektor in that match up just means kabal with out meter is doing no cancels because 6f 1 into cross ups and combos leave kabals thinking but as far as zoning up close kabal can still instant gas blast and from full screen the only thing ur getting iat off on are buzzsaw and mis times gas blast becuse at the quickest altitude kabal can recover before the teleport hits meaning you just got baited and punished but straight missles and en up missles work well only when again kabal has no meter
I said kinda.

Dsynkronized

Tierless
Hitoshura i meant no disrespect by what i said , i just played sektor for so long, i know his mu's inside and out. Sorry if you felt like i was trying to call you out, i wasnt but i can definetly speak on that match up i main sektor and play superior magik all the time

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Hitoshura i meant no disrespect by what i said , i just played sektor for so long, i know his mu's inside and out. Sorry if you felt like i was trying to call you out, i wasnt but i can definetly speak on that match up i main sektor and play superior magik all the time
lol dude its ok man this is a forum after all. Speak your mind. Its what all of us here are doing anyway.