What's new

It came from the Shadows! - Noob Saibot General Discussion Thread

NariTuba

disMember
Ive been fooling around with b1 also. It works as a whiff punisher if you get accustomed to time the startup before they finish the string.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
haha nice. you'll definitely learn a few things going up against Boot Nocka. He's one of the best Noobs around I hear.

Dsynkronized

Tierless
well were going head to head right now my saibot is retarded i been getting w's on good players mains lately, thats when i know i got the character

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
haha ok this is obviously a troll but noob is honestly my fav character but this thread is for everyone too talk about their fav thing about noob saibot... my fav thing is that u can cancel any string into upknee or his jump in punch teleport stuff, how bout u?

Dsynkronized

Tierless
if what he said is what u were thinking yes but the fact u can cancel all block strings into uk making him +4 makes him comptetive against the cast period and i dont care who denies it because i heard the same thing over and over until ur put in it dnt talk

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Lmao the funny part is this guy here is serious. He loves saibot. In fact, he wont shut up about him. I see him everyday and he firmly believes noob saibot is good. And btw ermacio my favorite thing about noob is how well you play him. I firmly believe you are one of the top saibot players.

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
Lmao the funny part is this guy here is serious. He loves saibot. In fact, he wont shut up about him. I see him everyday and he firmly believes noob saibot is good. And btw ermacio my favorite thing about noob is how well you play him. I firmly believe you are one of the top saibot players.
its true... i love him so much hes god tier in my heart forever <3333333

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Is it possible to anticipate or use a certain string to bait a D1?

I'm thinking there may be some poke wiff punish potential in his B1, but i'll have to look into it further.