What's new

Match Footage Is My Bane Efficient?

Rate it on a 1 to 10 scale

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Didnt you say you're in Oaklahoma or something?
Northwestern Florida, but essentially they are the same place. Storms, old people, and the whatnots. Pensacola is the closest thing I have to any form of a scene, and even then its an hour away and there's a huge lack of scene there too.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Northwestern Florida, but essentially they are the same place. Storms, old people, and the whatnots. Pensacola is the closest thing I have to any form of a scene, and even then its an hour away and there's a huge lack of scene there too.
I live in Jacksonville & have not located a scene. But then again apparently locals coordinate on facebook mostly, which I'm still resisting. At least that's what I was told in the Florida thread on here.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I live in Jacksonville & have not located a scene. But then again apparently locals coordinate on facebook mostly, which I'm still resisting. At least that's what I was told in the Florida thread on here.
Yeah I'm not a big fan of all of that business. Jacksonville though, that's cool. Looks like Florida has a bit more venom than I thought. Its a shame you aren't closer though, I was wanting to hold a venue in New Orleans since it was only like... 3 hours away by car surprisingly enough.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
i can pick u up on way to ceo and we can argue bane whole way there :)

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
i can pick u up on way to ceo and we can argue bane whole way there :)
Pass, as I said I have work and a younger sibling so its not a matter of transportation or anything...
Its a matter of I just won't have the time. Nowadays I barely have time to play it as is. The life of a big brother is without rest.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Yeah I'm not a big fan of all of that business. Jacksonville though, that's cool. Looks like Florida has a bit more venom than I thought. Its a shame you aren't closer though, I was wanting to hold a venue in New Orleans since it was only like... 3 hours away by car surprisingly enough.
An excuse to go to New Orleans, sounds terrible lol.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
An excuse to go to New Orleans, sounds terrible lol.
I know. I wanted to have it elsewhere, but during this time of the year the venue pricings are supriginsly forgiving on account of them wanting business any way they can get it. Seems that outside of the main NO hub, a lot of places are still suffering. It makes me sad to see it all, the main part of the city is beautiful but the outskirts look so neglected I almost want to cry.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Why the wait on this "tech"? Post it up. Quit being drama and attention whores.
Its not a "tech" yet, its a hunch. Besides, no point in giving away the blueprints to a house that's yet to be built. The biggest benefit this tech gives us is surprise, its best to conserve it until we need to, but first its best to make sure there's a tech to use in the first place.

Surprise versus who? Youve already stated you aren't going to be in any tournies. If it's a hunch,might as well post it and get everyone testing it out.

You should play the game under the assumption the other guy knows what to do anyway. There are no secrets after something is done once.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Surprise versus who? Youve already stated you aren't going to be in any tournies. If it's a hunch,might as well post it and get everyone testing it out.

You should play the game under the assumption the other guy knows what to do anyway. There are no secrets after something is done once.
Some people already know. As it is, its pretty simple. Why not figure it out yourself? After all, I'm just trying to ensure what I have is something real as to not hinder any players attempting it. I'd rather not give someone a lie to rely on, after all. I also enjoy having all the details before I post about something so that I give those working on it the best foundation to work from.

Well since everyone's in a big hooplah about secrets. Here is the 1 guess/read 59% to 93% set up. Without Venom if you're opponent doesn't read it will do 72%. If someone loves to use wake ups/blocking low/Back Dash this wrecks them. Also look at the stay in the corner positioning. Its cost is only 1 Bar of meter

Completely Different than Doombawkz Fabled Bane Death March -reset of sorts-

So wait, this stuff is just hitting another combo as you progress through venom levels?

This is what people call "tech?" lol

I'm not really talking about you. I'm assuming Doombawkz has something similar. You can tech roll venom uppercut by the way.
Hence why its a guess... its nothing guranteed. Also out of all options on knock down most people don't tech roll (my experience). Also this set up is also done in the corner where our little tech roll problem is eliminated. And after the low combo start, most people will be blocking low or try to jump and the f3 stuffs that idea. And you can MB the f3 for safety. Then not to many expect the venom charge to even hit while they are on the ground. Thats all I was show casing. Lol

Dog With A Beer

Bane (noun): a source of harm, ruin or death.
The tech I've shared with RYX circumvents the biggest portion of the problem, being us needing so many reads.
Its one guess. If the opponent can't figure it out its a 1 bar 103%, an exactly 100%, or a midscreen 92%.
I've recently decided that the tier lists can be damned, I'm gonna play with my heart... and my heart lead me to Bane. You'd be my hero if you wanted send me a PM. I will not repeat or critique anything you tell me. It's your tech and I completely respect that. Just looking for anything to help my main Bane bring the pain train :)

Alcarion

Gym rat
Wow kinda hating all this "secrecy" talk on here have anything to share that will help Bane players actually learn and stick with the character they like post it up people!

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Wow kinda hating all this "secrecy" talk on here have anything to share that will help Bane players actually learn and stick with the character they like post it up people!
I told the rest of them they are free to post whatever they want in the dirty venom thread, I have the right to choose if I want to post my stuff or not. Top players hide tech all the time, after all. My tech won't make anyone stick with who they like, them liking the character will suffice.