What's new

Is Kombat Pack 2 imminent at Gamescom 2015!? - NRS announcement history and hint analysis.

GoDie

Noob
Really ppl pay AGAIN 5$ for RAIN? Ssssstaaaappp!!! Bring back REIKO or HAVIK......and 2 guesst characters are ENOUGH imo..

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
There are more popular characters, see Fujin, Rain, guest characters like Spawn, maybe even Havik and Bo Rai Cho
LOL,

NO.

Fujin, Rain and Bo Rai Cho are nowhere near as popular as Smoke.

Rain is really the only contender here and rain has already been DLC, so he's out.

You go ask any casual which two characters they would rather have out of Noob, Smoke, Fujin, and Bo Rai Cho... MAYBE 1/20 says Fujin and Bo Rai Cho.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Nope. The MOST important is Jade was deconfirmed by NRS to appear in MKX. The only character I believe that has been officially deconfirmed. So much hate :(
He also said Drahmin (or someone dumb like that... maybe meat?) and No DLC that's been DLC.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
No, i think you need to Stop. Like you said we had this conversation before, and we came to the conclusion Noobs fate is just uncertain for that exact reason, so they could do whatever they want with him... the fact that everytime a thread like this is created you make the point to show up and call Noob fans out seems to me like you are afraid he will take the DLC place of your pretty boy Fujin, maybe you need to stop giving reasons why characters you dislike should not be in the game and just post who you want and move on....None of the stuff i said is made up, its all FACT, Enenra is the name associated with his kind, "The Enenra are creatures of smoke and vapor who possess a shapeless form. They are at times created from the souls of slain mortals, and can return to their physical forms. " So Enenras is what the Demon who possessed Thomas body is, Not his name... Smoke is the name Given to Thomas by the Lin Kuei, Thus if Thomas loses Control over his body to the Enenra Demon, he will still be Called Smoke because the Demon is still inside his body and hasnt left to be an entity of his own, the only diference is that its not Thomas in Control of the Body...

@Afumba I see your point... yeah maybe man, i dunno... I feel NRS is already in their way out as MKX is concerned, aside from maybe a char or 2 and a maybe couple patchs, i dont see NRS putting in much more time on this game. Tho i have no dog in this race, i like both games
Im sure he will. I dont particularly like him or anything but thats just personal preference but what ever happens happens regardless of what wants or not are in this post...
Clearly you're just salty about Fujin so I'm not going to dignify your obvious bias and falsities with an argument that's actually formed with facts instead of the things you make up lol. And trying to insinuate I'm "calling out" Noob fans even though I said I'd be fine with Noob/Smoke being in? Really? You need to be more observant...
All facts.
1-14K
0-Youphemism
Lol you think Smoke isn't Enenra?
Fujin, Rain and Bo Rai Cho are nowhere near as popular as Smoke.

Rain is really the only contender here and rain has already been DLC, so he's out.

You go ask any casual which two characters they would rather have out of Noob, Smoke, Fujin, and Bo Rai Cho... MAYBE 1/20 says Fujin and Bo Rai Cho.
LOL good one. If you look around, never mind TYM for one thing, but Twitter (or wherever people are posting) Fujin is more popular than Smoke/Enenra. Even on Eventhubs lmao. Rain might be a contender I dunno but it doesn't matter because he's already been DLC so he's most likely not going to be in unless they do a Story Pack. L O L if you think 1/20 say Fujin. Fujin and Bo Rai Cho together obviously isn't going to be a highly requested DLC bunch but there is a large following for Fujin whether you realise it or not. That's like saying 1/20 people would ask for Smoke and Rain, obviously a stupid thing to say because it's not true.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Well that can be said to the fact that this MK is the "family feud" edition... Cage and Sonya never looked so bland in their lifes and cassie takes up after them with just as bland look as they have now... Jax is another, they "NRS" think they tried really hard to give him skins that look diferent but honestly they all look pretty much the same, missed opportunity with Dillions skin having metal arms... Jackie, she might be the worse of the bunch, almost everything about her screams unoriginal... now you can argue "you" like this characters and thats fine opinions are personal, but no one can deny that this characters dont seem to fit the very original MK universe with its diversity of styles and inspirations... Erron Black/Kung Jin/D Vorah/Kotal and FerraTor all bring something new Lookwise to the table and honestly should remain as Canon as possible since they can be so original... As for Kabal i think he has a great design, it fits him very well...
Nail on the head. The Cages and Briggs are just DIRE in design!

Also that "Forrest Fox" comic character, are his chances completely zero?
Pretty much zero. He was mentioned for the first time since his death in the beginning in this week's comic though. #NeverForget
they're sisters in the story, and if she'd return, it would probably hold some significance in the storyline.. So maybe in some story-expansion (I doubt this) or MKXI?
Errmmm... They're not sisters, they're just super close besties that grew up together.

Nope. The MOST important is Jade was deconfirmed by NRS to appear in MKX. The only character I believe that has been officially deconfirmed. So much hate :(
On the positive side, he did tweet to someone that she could be back in the future (sarcasm about how the MK characters all stay dead) unlike the person asking for Smoke who got a pic of a graveyard.

EDIT: FOUND the Jade tweet: https://twitter.com/noobde/status/576955075601498112 Zombie Jade coming in KP2 y'all.

Its not hate when its simply pointing out absurdities.
Except that Bo' Rai Cho isn't an absurdity. His gameplay in DA and Deception was yes, but his character in itself isn't absurd. You're just hating to be hating, you do the same for Sindel or any other character you don't like. But please, continue to ignore my opinion and post shitty gifs.

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
I'd rather have a revised Khameleon than Bo' or Frost tbh. I don't understand their popularity at all.
For me, MKD was the first MK I owned, and I fell in love with Bo' because even though he's large and in charge, he can kick some ass. Ermac is my second favorite because telekinesis.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Except that Bo' Rai Cho isn't an absurdity. His gameplay in DA and Deception was yes, but his character in itself isn't absurd. You're just hating to be hating, you do the same for Sindel or any other character you don't like. But please, continue to ignore my opinion and post shitty gifs.
His character is indeed absurd. The idea that a fat, drunk, old man would in any way be able to compete with real martial arts masters is in itself an absurdity.

Then, you add in him lighting his farts on fire and using them as a weapon and any argument you thought you had...

His character is indeed absurd. The idea that a fat, drunk, old man would in any way be able to compete with real martial arts masters is in itself an absurdity.

Then, you add in him lighting his farts on fire and using them as a weapon and any argument you thought you had...
I would really like to see Drunken Fist style in MK X. I doubt he would have his farts and puke. Or maybe one variation would have them as a throwback? There is just too much money on the table for NRS not to do more dlc no matter what it is IMO

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main

It is despite the absurdity that makes him attractive as a character.
It's the same reason why Havik is very likeable. It is through the combination of technology, inherent ability and magic that makes MK the best game for me.