What's new

Is Kombat League fun, if so how would you rate the FUN FACTOR on a scale from 1-10?

Is Kombat League fun to anyone, if so how would you rate the FUN FACTOR on a scale from 1-10?

Votes: 23 17.6%

Votes: 7 5.3%

Votes: 7 5.3%

Votes: 12 9.2%

Votes: 9 6.9%

Votes: 14 10.7%

Votes: 3 2.3%

Votes: 11 8.4%

Votes: 4 3.1%

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Undecided because some days are good, other days suck balls

Votes: 13 9.9%
  • Fun and Kombat League do not belong in the same sentence!!

• Total voters
I've seen a lot of people complain about skins being locked in towers, story, etc as well, so not everyone thinks that is OK, either. In fact, they've even moved things in some instances where items that were in one place have been moved to character towers, making it impossible to get items if you already completed that particular character tower before the change was made.

Also, story mode items are available anytime someone wants to complete story mode. The towers rotate, so there are multiple chances to get those items that are tower rewards. Kombat League rewards, you have a very limited timeframe to get the rewards.

On top of that, a fair amount of items that are available in towers and story, etc are also available in the time krystal store. Has a Kombat League skin or gear EVER been available in the store? Spoiler alert: The answer is no.

I mentioned this in my post about changes/modifications I'd like to see. I'm even fine with making things exclusive to a given mode (KL, towers, story, etc) for a certain amount of time. But, after a few months, IMO, skins and gear pieces should at least be able to be purchased with time krystals, if not made available by other methods.
There is still time for them to make all the skins available that people haven't gotten.

Personally I will say I like having the exclusive skin bc I feel like its a reward that was hard earned. But I will agree with you that the time constraint should be eliminated. That way everyone has a chance to get the skin if they grind hard enough. I would prefer if the skins and rewards were tied to progression instead of it being reset every month. Not gonna argue about being able to buy them. I think that should be the case eventhough I like the exclusivity.

And story mode, ok even if you're not a MK mythos buff and just a player that doesn't care about the characters etc, it's still fun and relaxing it's like playing and watching a movie so I don't see how many can hate on this mode tbh. The others totally, but Story?
I was speaking in general about story I'm not hating on it. I absolutely adore MK mythos and I am excited for the story personally. I'm an OG mk player and have a favorite character who I play in ALL mk games no matter if he's trash or not.

Then you have the case of "preorder exclusive bonus only" skins like Aftermath Klash pack(Scorp, frost and sub) like why? It's pretty much a business gimmick from NRS to MAKE fans buy their DLC "oh you may not want the DLC but hey you want that shredder or scorpion skin you've wanted since release? well, only way to get it to preorder(buy our DLC haha) To me this is weaksauce.
This shit I'm not defending at all lol. My posts have only been referencing my stance on KL. Which gives me what I want for a player like me who has always played ranked. And like I said earlier there are things that could improve and things I would love to see change but to call the mode trash is very far fetched IMO. We can just agree to disagree on that one

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Only thing I don't like about it is how you can gain points for losing. Doesn't make any sense but whatever. Other than that it is a really solid ranked game mode. Especially when compared to other games.

There is still time for them to make all the skins available that people haven't gotten.
True. Honestly, I think they will be made available, but it would be nice to get some confirmation on that. Especially for newer players that didn't even own the game during the first seasons, or those who will buy it with the expansion pack. That's 10 seasons of mostly unobtainable gear for those people.

Personally I will say I like having the exclusive skin bc I feel like its a reward that was hard earned. But I will agree with you that the time constraint should be eliminated. That way everyone has a chance to get the skin if they grind hard enough. I would prefer if the skins and rewards were tied to progression instead of it being reset every month. Not gonna argue about being able to buy them. I think that should be the case eventhough I like the exclusivity.
I totally get the "hard earned reward" part of it, too, which is why I'm not against it being exclusive for a period of time. I like having the RAT skins that you only get for finishing in the top 5% of TOT every week, but some of those have also been made available in the time krystals store (a couple even BEFORE being made available in RAT). But, after a certain period, I think there should be other ways to get the gear and skins.

The question asked was to rate KL on how FUN it is. That's why it gets a low mark for me, because I see it as a chore, just as others see the towers as a chore. Everyone has different preferences. TECHNICALLY speaking, KL is alright, probably a 5 or 6 out of 10, with my complaints being the same as others in that aspect (connection issues, players cheating, pulling, etc). What I think contributes to some of that is the fact that rewards are tied to performance. If ranking up didn't involve gaining gear and/or skins, I think less people would be as worried about it and as a result, the experience would be better, meaning less people would resort to things using lag switches, or pulling their cable to avoid a loss.

Zviko

Noob
Zviko, nah if anything the 15% of people are the dumbs ones for pretending to like KL just to get skins? Yes most of us want our money's worth and that means skins, maybe you don't care about that stuff and would play MK if they used stick figures but a lot of players most actually want our mains to look unique and not the 2 same outfits from the 90's. Majority rules at the end of the day, those 85% are smart for being honest if anything as are the 0% votes here. You sound salty most hate this trash, gimmicky mode that is Kombat League. It's common sense to not hide gear, skins that are really neat looking behind a mode that is beyond flawed in numerous ways. Props to 85% not being shills.
Nah I was just telling that guy that what he said sounded very stupid. But yeah I agree, that totally makes sense. Why wouldn't I suffer the whole month just to get purple Scorpion. But what do I know, I didn't even know I was a liar till now.
People "play the mode they hate" because there is literally no other way to get the content. Make it available through towers and/or time krystals and I'd either never play Kombat League again, or may even play it more, knowing that I'm playing because I want to, as opposed to it being a chore just to unlock skins and gears. I'm sure the same could be reversed for those that don't like story mode or towers.

Like I said before, at least personally, if you give me a concrete goal to hit (like number of wins) I'd be much more receptive to Kombat League than I am with the constant gain points/lose points system in place.

As it stands, for many, Kombat League is seen as a chore. This is why you see people say they played their one game to get a skin, or played their 10 days to complete their season challenges and drop the mode after hitting those points.
Yeah, that's what I said. Is it worth it though? Suffering just to get that skin? Every single month? Is this why you bought the game? To suffer? ;ayne you bought the wrong game. Or you play games for wrong reasons.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I was speaking in general about story I'm not hating on it. I absolutely adore MK mythos and I am excited for the story personally. I'm an OG mk player and have a favorite character who I play in ALL mk games no matter if he's trash or not.

This shit I'm not defending at all lol. My posts have only been referencing my stance on KL. Which gives me what I want for a player like me who has always played ranked. And like I said earlier there are things that could improve and things I would love to see change but to call the mode trash is very far fetched IMO. We can just agree to disagree on that one
Oh yeah that's fine I was actually addressing the other dude(I forgot to quote lol) I think while no story is perfect, you'll always find someone who finds something they don't like I think it's very well done and vastly better than the other games in their genre imo. I think even Capcom and Tekken creators at one point even tipped their cap to NRS saying they redefined the story modes in FG's if memory serves me right.

Oh I definitely agree there, I was just making a general statement not directed at you just so you know bro with the way they've gone about skins, I know most of us feel the same way on that front.

Nah I was just telling that guy that what he said sounded very stupid. But yeah I agree, that totally makes sense. Why wouldn't I suffer the whole month just to get purple Scorpion. But what do I know, I didn't even know I was a liar till now.

Yeah, that's what I said. Is it worth it though? Suffering just to get that skin? Every single month? Is this why you bought the game? To suffer? ;ayne you bought the wrong game. Or you play games for wrong reasons.
I didn't call you a liar though lol, just saying I don't agree that the majority regardless of poll are dumb for being honest, giving their feedback. I would hope people are so that NRS can take that feedback and you know not repeat the same mistake in the future. We're only the consumers that make them millions and all. Think of it like Marvel's botch, they think characters like Snowflake and umm Safespace will sell comics. Fans reaction: Seriously? But I digress.

MKF30

People "play the mode they hate" because there is literally no other way to get the content. Make it available through towers and/or time krystals and I'd either never play Kombat League again, or may even play it more, knowing that I'm playing because I want to, as opposed to it being a chore just to unlock skins and gears. I'm sure the same could be reversed for those that don't like story mode or towers.

Like I said before, at least personally, if you give me a concrete goal to hit (like number of wins) I'd be much more receptive to Kombat League than I am with the constant gain points/lose points system in place.

As it stands, for many, Kombat League is seen as a chore. This is why you see people say they played their one game to get a skin, or played their 10 days to complete their season challenges and drop the mode after hitting those points.
Indeed, when you think about it 4 skins and 9 pieces of gear is definitely NOT worth all that grinding, frustration, anxiety and stress in KL. I can understand people enjoying the ranked for ranked, that's their thing whatever. But I can't see anyone justifying the former point. I would say however regarding story, at least that modes fun and entertaining. lol KL is neither.

First, I never said it was "suffering." I simply said KL is not very fun for me, just as other modes aren't fun for others. Just because someone plays the game differently than you or enjoys different aspects of the game than you doesn't mean they play for the "wrong reason."

I bought the game for story mode, which I enjoyed and the towers, which I still enjoy. I certainly didn't buy it for Kombat League, which wasn't even a thing until a couple of months AFTER the game was released. Like I said, I play my 5 matches a day and am done. If rewards weren't exclusive I may never play it, or I may play it more, knowing that it's something I WANT to do, instead of something I'm REQUIRED to do in order to unlock content.

I seem to remember a lot of people on this forum pissing and moaning about having to pour millions of coins into the shrine to get things like maskless Kitana and Skarlet. I also recall some losing their shit about Cangaceiro Kano, Kold War Skarlet and the klassic female ninja skins being only available by spending time krystals. Why shouldn't I be able to get "purple Scorpion" out of the shrine, or buy it with time krystals?

Zviko

Noob
First, I never said it was "suffering." I simply said KL is not very fun for me, just as other modes aren't fun for others. Just because someone plays the game differently than you or enjoys different aspects of the game than you doesn't mean they play for the "wrong reason."

I bought the game for story mode, which I enjoyed and the towers, which I still enjoy. I certainly didn't buy it for Kombat League, which wasn't even a thing until a couple of months AFTER the game was released. Like I said, I play my 5 matches a day and am done. If rewards weren't exclusive I may never play it, or I may play it more, knowing that it's something I WANT to do, instead of something I'm REQUIRED to do in order to unlock content.

I seem to remember a lot of people on this forum pissing and moaning about having to pour millions of coins into the shrine to get things like maskless Kitana and Skarlet. I also recall some losing their shit about Cangaceiro Kano, Kold War Skarlet and the klassic female ninja skins being only available by spending time krystals. Why shouldn't I be able to get "purple Scorpion" out of the shrine, or buy it with time krystals?
All I asked was if it's worth it. And not specifically just you. Becuse some people really hate it and they still play it. I just think it's the wrong reason to play the game if you don't enjoy it. And I called you out because it was a bit hypocritical to call it "a mode to obtain skins" while all the others are exactly the same. The only difference is you like those modes.

All I asked was if it's worth it. And not specifically just you. Becuse some people really hate it and they still play it. I just think it's the wrong reason to play the game if you don't enjoy it. And I called you out because it was a bit hypocritical to call it "a mode to obtain skins" while all the others are exactly the same. The only difference is you like those modes.
Personally, for five matches a day, It's fine. It doesn't mean that I find it fun, though, which is what the question was.

As for the "mode to obtain skins," that was my reply to Savage specifically saying "It's not a mode meant for obtaining skins." If NetherRealm is going to insist that skins be Kombat League exclusive, then it obviously IS a mode meant for obtaining skins. In fact, that is the main reason many are playing it, to obtain the skins.

Again, I also don't think it's fair to say other modes are "exactly the same." There's no time limit on story mode. Towers come and go, so there is no hard set time limit on those, either, as a tower and its rewards will return at some point. Also, those items can be found rotating in the time krystals store.

With Kombat League, you have the 28 days of the season and that's it, save for the occasional Kronika vault, which has still never offered a single Kombat League skin.

This isn't just about me, either. As far as we know, those who buy the game along with the expansion on the 26th will NEVER have a chance to get 10 (TEN) seasons worth of Kombat League gear and skins. They'll get to play story mode. They'll get to play towers. They'll get to search the Krypt. But, those 80 skins from Seasons 1-10? Gone. Unobtainable for those people, unless NetherRealm makes them available in another way.

You talk about people complaining about paying for the game now. How do you think those who buy the game in the next week or two are gonna feel when they realize that they bought a game that has 80 skins and 140 gear pieces locked behind timed seasons in a game mode that they can't even play anymore?

MKF30

To clarify since I read a post clearly directed at me...I think there's a difference between being a shill for NRS never admitting any wrong doings on their part and being a loyal fan since MK 1, but as someone who's supported them financially for years(like me and many others here) do we not have the right to point out a flaw in their games, modes etc? As someone who's pumped over 100 bucks into this game I will gladly give them my honest feedback, and I've noticed while not everyone may not be as vocal as some. The poll results speak for itself all I'm going to say on that. The shills aka blind fanboys of something, this case NRS will blindly support and worship whatever they put out without question, defend dlc prices, the gameplay, story, graphics whatever everything. The game is perfect to these types.

The loyal fan of franchises will also buy every game, however may not buy all dlc nor approve of everything in the game from gameplay, modes, KL etc and won't be scared to speak of it even if it's in a negative fashion, they want their money's worth and don't want to be cheated out of something they should be able to get otherwise. This is how I see the difference between both.

Now me personally, While I hate several aspects of the game from gameplay to KL gimmicks, to preorder and play KL only to get certain skins etc I do love other aspects like lore, story, kustomization(which goes back to skins sadly...) practice modes, other modes in single player etc. That and I'd like my money's worth, one other thing that only a few mentioned that seems to be vastly overlooked regarding KL.

Aside from all the bs why it sucks that's already been mentioned, how about the fact that NRS technically deceived us with it? Announcing MONTHS after release with the "oh hey guys btw new mode called Kombat League, you want certain gear and skins, well you HAVE to play this mode no way around it hahahaha" Now maybe it's just me, but I felt that was kind of a scummy thing to do to people who may not care to play ranked to begin with but want those skins, want those gear pieces being as one guy here mentioned a completionist. Why should players like him have to put in time he may not have or skill he may not possess to get good just to get a certain rank for a skin he/she wants?

To me I just didn't like how they went about KL, hiding the mode until post release because they knew a lot of people wouldn't have bought the game had they announced that months prior to launch. Some may call it smart, slick marketing. I call it scummy and deceptive. Like if I make a game like "hey new game everyone, got 30 characters, story, practice" then game releases, sells a ton and then I'm like "ohh btw releasing this mode 2 months later, where you can only get 10 characters in the game by playing this ranked mode you may not want to play for 10,000 hours then you'll unlock the last 10 characters"

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Yeah man, they dropped the ball with KL. This mode makes me hate the game bigtime, if it wasn't for KL(say it didn't exist and they just put the skins, gear in ToT or another Gauntlet, I'd be fine) but no they had to take the stupid route on path idiot way and moronic blvd.

I just pray that like the other DLC Fujin, Sheeva, RB etc coming they better NOT put their shit in KL I swear to God if they do I will personally spam all the NRS twitters telling them how dumb that would be, but I don't think they'll do that.

Let's hope they don't hide Jade's Kotal outfit behind Demi God, I dont know why but I have this bad feeling they will. She's never had a DG ranked skin yet, if they do I may just say screw it...
NRS seems to really like Baraka and Jade, we've had almost no gear or skins related to either of them above the level 2 classification or the one you get mid season which is nice.

There was one exception for Baraka like six seasons ago.

To me I just didn't like how they went about KL, hiding the mode until post release because they knew a lot of people wouldn't have bought the game had they announced that months prior to launch.
Jumping to some really big conclusions there.

KL is a very, very small part of the overall package. If someone isn't buying the game because of that, well i can't even find the words to explain just how stupid that is.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I don't see people's grievance with people abusing top tiers or "cheap" tactics from a sportsmanship POV. I can see it with just being frustrated, but there's nothing wrong with doing it. Only fighting game players freak out this much about people using the best characters. In FPS, not nearly as many people throw a fit about people using decent guns and holding power positions. I've never seen anyone clown an M4A1 user on COD and claim that they only lost because they're using the Scar, and COD has the worst online community ever (at least most of the people on game chat).

MKF30

NRS seems to really like Baraka and Jade, we've had almost no gear or skins related to either of them above the level 2 classification or the one you get mid season which is nice.

There was one exception for Baraka like six seasons ago.
Yeah, I mean 25% chance she's in Demigod next season I hope not and it SHOULD be Kotal I mean it's his freaking theme lol but we'll see. Baraka I think like you said had one demi god skin. He may get another one coming out with glowing all over and spikes, looks cool but who knows. I'm just happy they have not put DLC skins behind KL.

Jumping to some really big conclusions there.

KL is a very, very small part of the overall package. If someone isn't buying the game because of that, well i can't even find the words to explain just how stupid that is.
Hi there, otherguy. But not sure how I'm jumping to conclusions exactly? KL didn't come out til like June or July last year(the game hit April) they said nothing about it other than "surprises coming" Ha, surprises...they could have told us ahead of time but I think deep down they knew it would get a mixed or bad reception....well I mean if someone who is a completionist or wants every skin in the game, knew about this I can see someone not wanting to buy it. I don't think it would be stupid, everyone has a reason not to buy something. I think it's valid if you're THAT type of player. Now, what's stupid are people who defend KL's rank, playability and reward grind system. To me trying to justify all the bs that comes with KL is stupid not for nothing. I mean, look at the poll bro...

I think the big problem a lot of people are having with KL is self-inflicted; the most common answer I see for those who are vehemently against it is the skins that are otherwise out of reach.

While it's the competitive matchmaking mode I think everyone would be better off just ignoring the prizes and points altogether.
When I play KL I play to play and I go in with a learning mindset. If there's an item in a season I might want, great, but I just ignore my points until I'm done playing. Next thing you know you're at Demi God or higher.

Enslaving yourselves over skins is nonsensical. If you hate playing KL that much, stop playing it. Just stop playing it! Why are you playing it when it's making you miserable?

No skin is worth the stress you're putting on yourselves.

As for improving the mode itself, I'd like to see FT3 come back and like everyone else I want a wifi filter and a way better decline threshold (or just let us decline anyone like any other game).
Also I think more ranks in general would be better as it's always bothered me that the first three ranks are free, meaning there's effectively only 6 actual ranks. That's far too few.

I will agree with you that the time constraint should be eliminated.
I also agree with this. Store them in a rewards screen with milestones that unlock when reaching certain ranks, and it works retroactively. That'd be cool.

.well I mean if someone who is a completionist or wants every skin in the game, knew about this I can see someone not wanting to buy it.
I get that point of view from that perspective. But how many people of the how ever many millions MK11 has sold, fall into that specific box? I'd say an extremely small minority.

The sales numbers of MK show that the game is very casual friendly. As in a lot of people buy it to play the story, offline VS, dabble online and maybe play some dress ups. A small % of those play the more competitive side, which can be seen in the tournament numbers over the years.

To think that people are going to completely dismiss a game because of one game mode, when there's a bunch more to it seems very blinkered. Much the same as those in the "[insert character here] isn't in the game, i won't buy it" camp. Not saying it doesn't happen, but in the grand scheme of things they're a very small proportion of potential sales. For every one of those players, there's probably 20 that buy it just because it's an MK game.

While it's the competitive matchmaking mode I think everyone would be better off just ignoring the prizes and points altogether.
I think that's it. People are playing for the skins rather than the rank. The skins are a bonus if/when you reach that level.

if someone who is a completionist or wants every skin in the game
The model for adding content in a lot of online games today makes this mindset an impossible task, so regardless of KL nobody can ever have all 100% of the collectibles in this game. It's the price paid for having a constant influx of content to be collected; it's the infinite carrot.
(unless someone has the PC version, of course)

MKF30

I get that point of view from that perspective. But how many people of the how ever many millions MK11 has sold, fall into that specific box? I'd say an extremely small minority.

The sales numbers of MK show that the game is very casual friendly. As in a lot of people buy it to play the story, offline VS, dabble online and maybe play some dress ups. A small % of those play the more competitive side, which can be seen in the tournament numbers over the years.

To think that people are going to completely dismiss a game because of one game mode, when there's a bunch more to it seems very blinkered. Much the same as those in the "[insert character here] isn't in the game, i won't buy it" camp. Not saying it doesn't happen, but in the grand scheme of things they're a very small proportion of potential sales. For every one of those players, there's probably 20 that buy it just because it's an MK game.

I think that's it. People are playing for the skins rather than the rank. The skins are a bonus if/when you reach that level.
Sure it may be lower but it’s still there much like the amount of competitive players being in a small minority too. But you know what else I said in the minority dude?the amount % of people who actually like, enjoy this mode KL.

Of course like most games the casual, general gamer vastly outnumbers the hardcore or tournament type of player which is exactly why the whole skins behind ranked with so much bs to deal with is a very bad idea. Even if you’re not a completionist, there may be players puta there who are liu kang mains lets say or sub zero for example and have to get Demi god rank to achieve that goal which not just may Ben difficult but impossible for a good majority.

That’s exactly my point, mk will sell well and majority will be casual gamers as to why some even if it’s small % may not buy it or lose interest in the game if they told everyone ahead of time “hey everyone were hiding exclusive skins” behind this tough ranked mode, so if you seen skin in it sorry you must play to get. Turning people off, I’m just saying while that may be low chances I’ve seen people not buy fighters due to their fav character not making the cut so to me it’s not so out of reach of possibility but your last post is exactly why KL is bad. Ranked mode ok fine have it for those people but don’t hide cool stuff that everyone who bought the game should be able to obtain behind a toxic, flawed ranked mode.

MKF30

The model for adding content in a lot of online games today makes this mindset an impossible task, so regardless of KL nobody can ever have all 100% of the collectibles in this game. It's the price paid for having a constant influx of content to be collected; it's the infinite carrot.
(unless someone has the PC version, of course)
I get that now days but I think it’s a mistake for developers tbh. If it’s close to impossible or unlikely everyone’s will unlock everything then what’s the point in putting the stuff in there? Just a fair question to developers. They advertise cool gear, skins etc only for probably less than 50% of people who bought the game to actually be able to get everything but it’s whatever at this point. They have had a few krypt events for kL gear but only a few pieces and it’s been a while.

On you’re other point why yes that’s logical and the first usual argument one would say “if one don’t like the mode don’t play the mode if it’s that stressful etc” sure if it’s going to affect my health I don’t play I take days off sometimes however on the other hand I want my money’s worth and maybe I want a skin or every skin for certain characters, nothing wrong with that notion it’s just you can’t blame people for getting upset over that hidden skin element know what I mean? I get all views here in terms of the competitive aspect I think most have a beef with the skins, gear etc hidden behind this mode so they really forced to play it for a sick looking skin. Know what I mean?

On you’re other point why yes that’s logical and the first usual argument one would say “if one don’t like the mode don’t play the mode if it’s that stressful etc” sure if it’s going to affect my health I don’t play I take days off sometimes however on the other hand I want my money’s worth and maybe I want a skin or every skin for certain characters, nothing wrong with that notion it’s just you can’t blame people for getting upset over that hidden skin element know what I mean? I get all views here in terms of the competitive aspect I think most have a beef with the skins, gear etc hidden behind this mode so they really forced to play it for a sick looking skin. Know what I mean?
So then if someone is still acknowledging that they do not enjoy playing the mode, but then accepts that they still want the skins bad enough and choose to play it despite their dislike, they shouldn't complain after making that choice to continue grinding. At that point it's on them.
Like I said; nobody is forcing anyone to play KL but themselves.

MKF30

So then if someone is still acknowledging that they do not enjoy playing the mode, but then accepts that they still want the skins bad enough and choose to play it despite their dislike, they shouldn't complain after making that choice to continue grinding. At that point it's on them.
Like I said; nobody is forcing anyone to play KL but themselves.
Well they still have that choice to complain if they want, I mean they dished out lots of money into the game and support of NRS they technically have every right to complain or express feedback even if it's negative. If people who play it or not, don't give their honest feedback then NRS will just assume everyone loves it and do it again and again etc until the fans say "ok, love your IP's but enough is enough please with this type of mode" Not everyone will nor should just ride the NRS train for the sake of such. I've always supported MK as I've said many times now(and long before I even met you on here, on this site among many other past MK sites that were big during that time) that I've been called an MK fanboy over the years for being a "loyal supporter of NRS and before that Midway" the company they were before they got bought over by WB, and changed into NRS. But anyway, my point is as a loyal consumer who's not just put lots of money into this game but the franchise in general I feel I have the right to complain as well as others here if they so choose. Now, not saying flat out mindlessly bash NRS, hate on them and every game they make. Not at all, but just give productive, constructive feedback on why modes like KL are a bad idea in terms of hiding "exclusive" stuff behind it. Again, I have no issue with ranked mode for those of you who enjoy it. Great, my issue is with how they went about the skins and gear in this game in general but especially behind KL.

I've also said numerous times to answer your question, I keep playing it for two main reasons. One I love MK in general and two because they're finally releasing Fujin again after a decade+ wait of seeing the character, and I guess third in SOME cases if the skin is really intriguing I will play KL but not as much as I used to, I've done every season however I have no gotten DG by choice should the skin not be to my liking/interest. NRS is not literally forcing anyone to do anything, you're taking this literally but I'm pretty sure you know what I mean when we say NRS is forcing us to play this mode, because if you want gear, skins that can otherwise be put in another mode or even for sale on the store, yes they're forcing us the consumer to play this mode which is as you can see from the results horribly received. That's not on us, that's on NRS. If I ask NRS right now "hey look I love your games but I really want this skin in KL and I have dealt with 3 cheaters today who robbed me of points" which btw has happened to me a few times this week, including once from a 114 points match...yeah so much fun getting robbed of rank oh wait I'm that far back as I was because o some asshole cheater who doesn't want to lose, as a result I don't gain....such a great mode. This is something NRS is 100% responsible for creating these aholes who will find ways around the system. To excuse that is to be a shill or just not too bright for those of us who do grind regardless if we want to or not is irrelevant.

MKF30

Rage posting and finding a new reason to call the game trash or the developers useless every day is not productive or constructive feedback.
Neither is kissing NRS's ass anymore productive.

Its not rage, it's merely venting and true and it's not even just my posts. I see far more negative feedback regarding this game on here than positive. Just saying. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. I came help it If most happen to feel the same way I do.

Zviko

Noob
I see far more negative feedback regarding this game on here than positive. Just saying.
True but that's not surprising at all. Do you really think people on the forum are good enough sample to represent the majority? Is this the only game forum you are on? Check some other forums from other games as well, it's the exact same thing. That's what forums are for. I'm not gonna waste my good time and share my experience from the last KL set which was very fun with perfect connection am I?