Is it a bird ? Is it a Plane ? Match Up Discussion

Discussion in 'Superman' started by gibster13, May 29, 2017.

1. gibster13

gibster13 F23xxDb2

I don't want to be that guy but, patience wins this matchup. Zone with reads, do not try to dictate the fullscreen game. Punish everything he does and, imo, do be afraid to challenge his b1. His b1 is very good but I think we beat him in the neutral. Use your movement as well

2. gibster13

gibster13 F23xxDb2

Patience wins

3. SwagMountains

SwagMountains Yes we Kahn

Where is the area in which we can throw lazers a arrow? Does anyone have mu advice for this one? I just got free'd the fuuuuck up by soundslikepause lmao

4. gibster13

gibster13 F23xxDb2

You can't, it's a hard read imo. Take the L from full screen but once you're in, you're in.

Enjoying your grammar btw

5. Red Hood MKX

Red Hood MKX Mercenary dog

Tweedy msde a good guide on this match up a few pages back.

6. SwagMountains

SwagMountains Yes we Kahn

I learnd recently that we get to option select darkseids j2. After a blocked j2 there is a gap between it and the overhead chop thing. We can d1 that. If after a blocked j2 you mash d1 you will block the low stomp, punish the gap into the overhead, or continue to block his mid string. Just a fun lil factoid. Seids should be jumping with 3 it seems

gibster13 likes this.
  7. Red Hood MKX

Red Hood MKX Mercenary dog

Weirdly enough i just noticed this last night playing a dark side now you mentioned it here wow life can be strange sometimes

8. Cursa

Cursa Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.

Any tips on Starfire Matchup? I find it hard to:
    A.) Get in
    B.) Stay in

I use a mix between air lasers and grounded lasers to try and catch her going for anti air DF1 or trait on me, but it always feels out of my favour to deal with. Also what's her actual wakeup attack?

Parasurama likes this.
  9. Parasurama

Parasurama Dragon

That hair swinging move isbher wu.

10. Cursa

Cursa Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.

Is Fate a winning MU? I struggle to deal with F2 and B2 quite a lot. Any tips?